thick thighs

Ibuki had just gotten home, drunk as ever. It was 1am
"hEheehEeHeee ooooH miiiiikannnnNN!!" She calls out, giggling.
"Miiiiiiksiiiiis!" She looks around, sluring her words.

She ends up tripping a chair.
"Well now I know how you feel." She mumbles as a familiar hand goes to her.
"I-ibuki? My g-god what happened!?" The purple girl asks, lifting the clearly drunk one.
"Mmmmmmikan!! Iiiiiii mmiiiiissssed youuuu!sm!" Slurs the drunky.
"I-i missed you too.. Heheh.. Y-you g-got shitfaced." And as the girl says that she holds Ibuki's hand and brings her to their bedroom. Their cat sleeping in a chair.

"Y-you didn't tell me y-you w-were going out..." Mikan sternly says, a little upset.
"I-i was worried..." She pulls up her phone and shows 18 missed calls from Mikan.

"Ohohoooohoohoho!! Yyou mwissed ne! How cute e!" Ibuki laughs and gives Mikan a sloppy peck on the lips.

"H-how much did you drink? I -I d-dont want y-you to get alcohol p-poisoning..."
"Wwwweee have aa kat! Hyiiii kitty mjtty kitth!"

"Sighs I guess I-i sh-shouldnt be upset... I-i should m-make sure y-you don't puke..." Mikan sighs.

"I woooonder if my girrrlfriend is stiiixhll awaake!" Slurs Ibuki again.

"A-arent I your g-girlfriend??" Mikan asks, feeling hurt and tearing up.

"You arrre!!? Mman i shit the jaaeckpot!!" The drunk girl says excitingly, looking at Mikan up and down, feeling proud.
"We zhhould fucck!"

"Wh-what?"
"Leeets hav seeEeeEx! I nede it!!" Begs Ibuki, feeling more intoxicated than before.

"N-no.. We can't e-even i-if I w-wanted to.." The purple girl puts her foot down.
"Wh-whyyy sniff buut ykour soooOoo secxy!" Sniffles Ibuki.
"You're d-drunk..."
"And youuure sexy!"

"I-ibuki, no. Your-youre drunk.. A-and n-not in-in the right mind!" She stammers, raising her voice in frustration.
"Sniff b-but thighs.."

"I-ill go get you w-water.."

"N-nooooo!" Ibuki jumps up, grabbing Mikans hand and stopping her.
"Wh-what!?"

"Iii migh t be drank! Bot i stll wantb youer thighs."

Mikan thinks, giggling a little.
"F-fine, you can sleep o-on my thighs..!"
Mikan gets in bed, Ibuki getting on top and snuggling into the girls thighs, falling asleep for the whole night.

Mikan in the morning scolded her tho, since she was worried.