Youre different to me

Part 1
This will be a little series in this book! Along with this I will continue to post one shots! Just wanted to try something new.

Mikan had just gotten into Hopes Peak. She was shaking and nervous to step through the door. She took a deep breath in and walked in. Only to fall over and make a scene.

"AHH NOO" Mikan yelled as she fell, people starring at her as she scrambled to lift herself up.
"Hahaha!! Look!! Its a girl who fakes falling for attention! You'll be a fun one to pick on!" A blonde girl laughed, she was wearing big pigtails, having bunny and cat hair clips in her hair.
"N-no!! I d-didnt mean too!!! P-please f-f-forgive me!" Mikan begged, getting an eyeroll back from Hiyoko.
Another girl came by, she had red hair, it was in a bobcut. She had freckles and a camera around her neck. She had a rainbow barrette in her hair.
"Hiyoko!! What the hell!? Come on!" She scolded the blonde girl which was most likely Hiyoko.
"Hi! I'm so so sorry sorry! Here I'll help you up!" The girl lifted Mikan up.
"T-thank you! Im sorry for falling!" Mikan said, clasping her hands together for forgiveness.

"No its fine! I'm Mahiru Koizumi, this is my friend Hiyoko Saionji." Mahiru said.
"M-my.. My name is M-mikan Tsumiki. I... I j-just hope we.. Can all g-get along." She said, smiling a little bit.

"What class are you??" Hiyoko asked.
"I think m-my teacher is named Ch-chisa... Yukizome?" Mikan said, wondering if that was her right class.
"Us too! We can take you to her! Right Hiyoko?" Mahiru said happily, looking over to the short girl.
"Oh yeah what ever! But why do we have to take her!? She might weigh us down!" Hiyoko said, scoffing.
"We can visit the music room first?"
"Oh hell yeah! Deal! Come on Choppy haired bitch! Let's go!" Hiyoko said, smiling and holding both of the girls hands.
"W-w-what!?" Mikan asked, referring to the 'nick name' Hiyoko gave her. But she got yanked away.

They went to the music room, that room being Hiyoko's favorite because she loved to dance. Especially traditional dancing! Hiyoko was talking about that during their walk over there.
Mahiru opened the door. Almost immediately getting a blast of loud screaming noise from a girl on stage.
Mikan was scared, loud noises scared the crap out of her, she hid behind Mahiru.
"I-i don't l-like t-t-this place.." Mikan whispered. Hiyoko sighed.
"Hey punk girl!! Hellooo?? HEY!" Hiyoko yelled, trying to signal the girl on stage to stop.
Which she did.
"Oh hey! Koko! Ruru!!" The girl said, hopping down the stage.
"Whose she?" She said, looking at the scared purple haired girl.
"That's Mikan! She's in our class too. She seems nice! Say hi, Mikan." Mahiru introduced.
"H-hi..."
"Woah! What happened? Did you fall down and hurt yourself?" The music girl asked, looking at Mikan's legs.
"Haha!! Yeah! She looks super clumsy! Ibuki! Help me bully her!" Hiyoko laughed.
"Ehhh." Ibuki said, giggling a little.
"You're cute! Anyways class is going to start without us, let's go!" Ibuki said.
'Youre cute.' That phrase echoed in the purple haired girls mind.
Shes never been called cute before, not be a girl her age at least.

They went into class, Mahiru getting a hug by a girl with brownish green long hair.
"Hey Sato!" Mahiru greeted her.
"I missed you! Anyways sit down. That blonde chick in the other class has been annoying the crap out of me. I'll tell you later." Sato said, earning a laugh from Mahiru.

Mikan sat down, gazing into space waiting for their teacher to come in. She gazed at Ibuki, her mind half think about what she was doing.
'Youre cute' is that what people say? Do friends just throw that around?
Mikan was thinking until she saw a girl with braids and gray hair. Ibuki basically pounced on her, kissing her cheek, the gray girl blushing and romoving her glasses to wipe them off.
'Does she have a girlfriend? That's nice! I guess.. I'm glad this school is accepting.' Mikan drifted into her own thoughts.
Unknowingly gazing at Ibuki again.

"Hey!" Ibuki shouted, jumping in front of Mikan.
"Ahh!! S-sorry!!" Mikan yelled, jumping back.
"Sorry sorry! Anyways, no shes nit my girlfriend, I think shes single but I can ask." Ibuki said, smiling.
"W-what? How.. How did y-you know?" Mikan asked, embarrassed.
"I saw you starring at me! Also I took some mind reading classes from my friend Yasuhiro! So I just assumed that!" Ibuki said, proud of herself. Mikan noticed Ibuki's nose got longer and sharp for a quick minute. Ibuki went and sat down. Because the teacher had just come in.