Just a pinch (smut)

Not Requesteddddd but I wanted to anyways!

"M-mikan! Heyyy!! Remember that one time you recked my insides?! Hahaha!! Do it again!!!" Said a girl who was pep talking herself in the mirror, Ibuki Mioda.
She was embarrassed if anything, wondering where her confidence went and how she was going to ask her beloved a certain question.
"Ugh I can't say that! I need to act cool!!" She said, pinching the bridge of her nose.
"I just desperately want to feel that feeling again, where Mikan gets happy and excited."

"H-hey Ibuki! W-who are you talking t-to?" Called Mikan from the living room, on her way and ready to go out, run some errands.
"Nothing sweetie!!"
"A-alright!! I love y-you!"
And before Ibuki could say it back, Mikan was gone.

"Maybe if its hard for me to ask.. Then maybe I shouldn't ask.. Maybe I'm not ready.." The girl contemplated a little more. Wondering and wondering.

"I know what to do! I'll simply ask. I'll feel better that way."
"Hey can we do that one thing again?"
Ibuki then laughed at herself. Embarrassed since she was pretending the mirror was Mikan.
"W-what thing?"
"HOLY SHI-"

Then down came the horned girl! Falling once again! To soon brush herself off, pretending it was on purpose.
"I-i thought I w-was the clumsy o-one!" Mikan giggled, taking a brush and combing through her hair.

"A-anyways.. W-what did you want t-to ask me?" The purple girl asked, with an adorable expression on her face, that Ibuki almost fell again.

"AHH-! I-i meeaaAn.........."
"Y-yes?"
"Uh. Well... You. Uhm? You know maybe.? Shit! I can't spit it out!!" The Ibuki panicked, covering her eyes with her hair.

"T-take your time!"

"Cannnnnnn! Weeee!! Possibly! Haveasexualandromanticmomentagain? Ijustreallymissyourtouchandyoumakemefeellikegodisawoman?" She said, so fast she couldnt even space her words.

"Y-yes! P-please! Love, I-i have been wanting to ask you f-for a long time now! I-i w-was just.. Scared..."

They stared at each other for a while. Only parting their eyes to shyly look away or to blink.
"I-i have to get t-to work now!"
"B-but when I get back h-home, ill be sure to p-please you." And with that, she ran out the door. Leaving Ibuki with shaky-nervous knees.

"I-I SHOULD CALL HER AND ASK WHDN SHE WILL COMR JOME HAHAh!!" Awkwardly laughing, she grabbed her phone and called her girlfriend.

"I-i just left."
"I miss you!! Come home!"

"I-i- you- I'm just g-getting in the damn c-car!"

"Ooh...hehe..."
"H-horny ass."
"Loooove you!!"
"L-love you too. Bye!"
"Smooch!"
"B-bye."

Mikan hung up and Ibuki sat on the couch. Excited and speechless.

She decided to turn on The Owl House since she related to Luz. She cried tears of joy when Amity practically confessed her love for Luz. Then the door opened.

"I-im home!"
"Miki!!!!" Ibuki fan up to hug her tightly! Almost getting stabbed by syringes inside the purple girls pocket. From giving little kids shots.
"M-meet me upstairs, I love you..." Mikan ran upstairs, you could hair the clothes she was wearing shuffle, with plastic and meddle equipment inside it. Soon she called up Ibuki.

When Ibuki opened the door, she saw Mikan, dressed in a beautiful black dress. One that Celestia couldve worn.
"I-i w-wanted to dress up b-beautiful for you... S-so you m-might like me more-" before she would finish Ibuki pulled her in for a kiss.
It was passionate and loving. Almost giving Mikan reassuring words- like "you don't need to dress up for me to love you. But I'll take it as a gift".

Mikan pushed down Ibuki on the bed. Giggling and laughing once again, just like the first time. Ibuki felt the butterflies in her stomach, and vulva.

Mikan massaged the other girls thighs, getting groans of relaxation and happiness. The purple girl massaged Ibuki's lower stomach and vagina, teasing her almost.

"I-ibuki already told you! N-no teasing-!" Yet she was shushed by Mikan putting her finger to her lips.
"M-may i go down?"
"H-hell- YES!!"
The purple girl kissed her girlfriends vulva. Then let her tongue go in. She sucked and kissed and licked her, hearing the sounds of Ibuki made her want to do more.

She lifted up the guitarists legs up for more access, pushing two of her fingers in her as well.

Ibuki was in heaven. Dropping at the mouth and almost in tears. Yes she masturbates but Mikan was so much better! Ibuki also has rings and piercings on her fingers that she sometimes forgets to take off and so she's just in pain when she does it herself.

——BRRRRRRVVVVVVVV-!!

Came the sound of vibrating. Ibuki looked up in confusion then smiled like she had seen and angel! Well, Mikan was her angel but this was almost better!

"Hehe! Right o-on the clitoris!!"
"That's the name of it??"
"Y-yep! Im a n-nurse so I-i k-know!"
"Inter-ESTING!!!!"
Nurse Mikan placed the vibrating device on the musician, hearing moans and yelps and laughter.
Ibuki was in tears. About to reach her........third orgasm.
"Th-thank- THANK YOU!!"
"I-i love you.."
"YES! IBUKI LOVES-! IBUKI LOVES YOU TOO!! SO MUXH!!"

"H-hehe! Tell m-me w-when to stop!"

"NEVER!! NEVER S-STOP!! IBUKI WILL DIE HAPPY!!!!"

After a few more minutes, Ibuki begged for it to stop. Which Mikan turned it off and gave her lover a kiss.
"I-i enjoyed t-that"
"I-ibuki.. Enjoyed you~!"
"Your b-brain might be s-scrambled. Bath-time i-it i-is!"
Ibuki was dragged away by an angel, laughing and soon falling asleep.

Best moment of her life, hope it happens again!

"Have a sexual and romantic moment again? I just really miss your touch and you make me feel like god is a woman?" For those who couldn't read it! :)