Youre different to me PT 9

"What should we do now?" Ibuki asked, looking up at the ceiling.
"I-i.. I-i want t-to go out.. Outside." Mikan stutters, feeling shivers up her skin. She took in a breath and look at Ibuki's neck. Starring at her as she brings her head back down.
"Sounds good to Ibuki! Do you have a rain jacket?" Ibuki asked, getting pumped up.
"Y-yeah.. But i-i d-dont like b-baggy clothes.." The purple girl sighed, looking at her coat hangers.
"Why not?"
The nurse took in a breath. Worried about freaking the guitarist out.
"I-if I tell you s-something about my c-childhood... Would... Would you b-be upset?.."

"Of course not! You can tell Ibuki anything you want."
"A-as a child... I-i.. W-was bullied a lot.. And.. F-forced me t-to..to strip..." Silence. Silence after what she said. Ibuki looked shocked, starring up and down at Mikans body.
"Can I give you a hug?.." She asked, Mikan looked at her.
"W-why are you asking?"
"That's what consent is."
Consent. Mikan liked that word. Nobody had ever asked for consent before.

"Yes. Please."

Ibuki went in for the hug, pulling her in tight, burying her face in the crevice of the other girls neck. Making sure Mikan feels as safe as ever. Holding on tight.

Mikan had never felt so loved. She hugged Ibuki back, almost squeezing her, making sure to touch every part if her body. Taking in her scent, the scent of daffodils and monster energy drinks.

They let go of each other, after about 2 minutes, which sounds like a long time but to them felt like only a second.

"W-well I guess we should go outside now ahah!!!!" Ibuki laughed awkwardly, getting up.
Mikan followed her, getting the jackets and having Ibuki help her put it on.
They opened the front door and Ibuki sprinted out.

"BWAHHHHH NOOOO IM MELTINGGGG IM MELRINGGGG WAHHH" The rainbow girl screams as she collapses in the rain, on the sidewalk, with people watching.
Mikan giggled, then began to laugh, help Ibuki up and wiping some rock dust off her nose.
"Hehe! You made a scene silly!" She jokes, making Ibuki smile more.
"I love it when you smile and laugh!! I will do anything in my power to help you do that!" Ibuki promised.

They were walking in the rain, until they heard two familer voices. Hiyoko and Mahiru! They were both wearing fairy wings and had a bunch of candy in their hands.
"Speak of the devil hey girls!!" Hiyoko said, running up to the the other girls.

"Wh-whats with the wings and candy?" Mikan asked, getting an eyeroll from Mahiru.
"Hiyoko and I decided to dress up as fairies-" Mahiru started, getting interrupted.
"And steal candy from small children!! Haha!!"
"That was YOUR idea! Plus I'm just helping you carry the candy."
The couple bickered. Getting a laugh from Ibuki.

"You two banter like a married couple! Put a ring on it already!!" Ibuki shouted, getting in between them.

Mikan just laughed and watched them argue with each other, seeing Ibuki in a new light since this morning.