Saddest little baby in the room

Since Ibuki is the guitarist, everybody gives her all the music attention. Its ok though, since Mikan is proud of her. But Mikan has a little bit of music too.
Since her favorite artist (besides Angie) is Jack Stauber, she knows a few of his songs on the Uke and Acoustic Guitar, she only plays in private though, so not many people know about it. Ibuki only found out a little while ago while playing with her cat and over heard Buttercups on the Ukulele. Mikan had a relaxed face and played the song while singing, no stuttering or stammering. Only because she didn't know anyone was nearby.
"Hey Mikan! I didn't you played!" Ibuki yelled, her face in astonishment with stars in her eyes!
"Ahh!" Mikan shouted, and fell backwards on the bed, her instrument falling on top of her.
"Hehah!! That was great Miki! How have I not known yet?" Ibuki continued.
"Its been like, I don't know eight or nine years!"

"S-sorry! Its just.. I-i thought I wasn't good enough.. I h-have always thought t-that your music w-was more skilled than m-me!" Mikan admitted, she was embarrassed that she was caught, she didn't tell Ibuki for years about her special talent. Hiding it was difficult.
"But I liked it! I really like your voice Miki, and the way you played.. It was like Ibuki was hearing magic! Do it again." She demands, in a jokey tone but still pretending to be a little serious, she won't force Mikan to play unless she wants to.

"S-sure.. What song? I-i listen to J-jack Stauber often s-so I know almost a-all of his songs."
"Play your favorite! Do what makes you happy!"

Mikan thought for about a few minutes. Ibuki being patient as she will ever be.
The nurse then went to the closet and pulled out a blue painted wood Acoustic Guitar, it was a little worn after many years of playing, but it was still in good condition. Ibuki and Mikan watch K-on! often so the nurses guitar looked a lot like Yui's, besides the color.

She sat down on the bed. The stringed instrument on her lap, her eyes closed and relaxed. Ibuki watching it all, ready for it to begin.

"Set the phasers to rot.." Mikan began, she hands going against the strings (duh that's how it works) and playing a beautiful song.
"What has got you distraught? Its negative attention, at best. But call it nothing."
Ibuki never really listened to this song before but knew the meaning since Mikan used to rave about it.

"M-maybe its something, a little bit, little bit, maybe its something a little bit, little bit." Mikan sounded as if clouds could speak. Ibuki was enchanted. Such a beautiful voice for such a beautiful girl, that's what she thought.

"Its all about a ascension, I guess?
Don't put me to rest."
Mikan got a little but emotional. Knowing the next lyrics.

"Go on and hand me your clothes. O-oh here you go...Take a picture or two...Two or three? I can see you. Oh."
Ibuki pat Mikans shoulder, only to comfort her.

"T-tears falling down at the party! Saddest little baby in the room! Fears! Tell me fears, don't get me started.. I get a little gray hair for every scare you share. Those aren't meant to bend! No. Those aren't meant to bend!
Those aren't meant to bend! No... Those aren't meant to bend..."
That verse of the song and the way Mikan sang it made Ibuki's heart skip a beat. Gorgeous.
Mikan sang the rest of the song while playing the guitar.
Afterwards she almost passed out due to being nervous, but the musician got her and told her that it was amazing!
"R-really? Thank you! I-ive been playing both instruments since middle school."
"I can tell!! That was better than me, if you ever want to..maybe you and I can play our favorite guitars together in private!" Ibuki said super excited. That thought confirmed Mikan.