Mikan rejects you

It was the day.
The day you were going to confess your love for the girl you've liked for so long. Mikan Tsumiki.

Yes! You were going to do it!

---------------------–--------–------–———---------

For Male Reader:

"H-hi!! Mikan! I was wondering if maybe..." You trail off, Mikan getting your attention and quietly waiting for you to finish your sentence.
"S-sorry! I get nervous asking this but... Well uhm.. Will.. Will you go out with me?" You finally said, after muttering.

Mikan stares at you for a bit, her eyebrows going between looking sad and firm. She finally puts the pieces together and speaks.
"O-oh!"

"Oh!! N-no! No sorry! I-i don't l-like men.. I-im also taken a-and 💅🏻"

···

It finally clicks into your head.
"OH!!! OH! I AM SO SORRY!!" You apologize.
"I-i HAHA I DIDNT REALIZE! HAAA!" You laugh, realizing youre a dumbass.
"Hahaha! Yeah youre p-pretty stupid (Y/N)! I-i have t-to go now, m-my ride is here. Bye!" And she ruins away, killing Ibuki on the lips and drives away, leaving you awkward and laughing.

---------------------–--------–------–———---------

For Female Reader:

"H-hi!! Sorry Mikan I just.. Wanted to uhh talk!" You awkwardly tell the purple girl, as she stares at you sweetly.
"T-take your time."

"Y-you uhmmm you see well! I don't.. You know... Ugh!!" You fail to kick the words out of your throat.
"Can we go out on a date? I just like.. Realllllly like you and well... Yeah! Heh.." You family say, after muttering.

Mikan stares at you for a bit, her eyebrows going between looking sad and firm. She finally puts the pieces together and speaks.
"O-oh!"

"Ohhh!! Oh yeah I'm s-sorry! But.. But i-i am already dating a-an a-amazing girl named Ibuki!" She kindly turns you down, leaving you slightly sad.
"B-but you are very p-pretty!!"

"C-can we st-still be friends?" She checks with you.
"Yes of course! Thank you for telling me! Gosh this is awkward isn't it..?" You ask her, your eyes darting around the room.

"I-its (Y/N)! Well i-i have to g-go!! My ride is h-here!" Mikan gives you a goodbye wave. And she ruins away, killing Ibuki on the lips and drives away, leaving you awkward and laughing.