First Kiss

Back when Mikan and Ibuki first started to date in High School. Mikan was afraid to kiss her. Junko always said Mikan was bad at kissing, which made her self conscious.
But looking at Ibuki, who was always supportive and kind to her, she wondered if it was time.

"H-hey.. I-ibuki??" Mikan called to her girlfriend, who was over at her house laying on Mikans bed.
"Yes Miki?" Ibuki asked, turning her head to see her girlfriends eyes.
"I-i.. I realized- that.. That we haven't k-kissed yet..." She said, gulping.
Ibuki looked at her. She grabbed the LED light remote and changed it to red.
"Yeah! I realized that too!" Ibuki said, getting excited as she made the mood feel more fitting.
"B-but i-im afraid t-that.. That.. Im not good at that.. I have been told I'm a bad kisser and-"
"Non sense! I bet you are amazing!!" The musician interrupted.

"Wanna try it?"
"U-uhmm well... Well yes.. B-but only i-if you want...?"
"I do want. You!"

Mikan closed her eyes, trying to stay still.
Ibuki went in for the kiss, she knew that if she was too sudden she would startle Mikan.
Once their lips touched they had a hard time sepparating. Mikan was still worried about the way she was, but Ibuki enjoyed it.

After about ten minutes of sepparating and going back for more, they stopped.

"Ahh!! Im so sorry!! I got a-ahead of myself!!" Mikan yelled, feeling that she was doing a bad job.
"W-what? You did great Miki!!" Ibuki replied, holding Mikan close.