Head canons!

Ibuki has a cat keychain on her phone, the back has Mikans name.

Mikan watches shows like Helluva Boss and Bojack Horseman, since shes not only a doctor, but maybe a therapist!

Ibuki doesnt understand Bojack Horseman, but crushes on Diane.

Ibuki and Mikan take naps a lot, its a thing that's routine.

Mikan had a crush on Spike from MLP as a kid, now she crushes on Rainbow dash, I wonder why!

Ibuki crushes on Fluttershy, hmm

Ibuki and Tsumugi hang out sometimes, since they both like K-On!
Mikan likes K-On! Too, but Tsumugi is alergic to shy people.

Ibuki likes to wrestle, Mikan does not.

Ibuki: TAKE THAT!!
Mikan: AHHH!!!

When Junko died, they made out on her grave.

Ibuki plays DND with Chiaki and the other nerds! Mila likes to watch her girlfriend scream about being a wizard.
(The nerds: Himiko, Aoi, Angie, Tsumugi, Chiaki, Ibuki, Ryota and Akane)

They both cry to Two Birds On A Wire.

When playing Stardew Valley, Mikan marries Abigail! Ibuki marries Penny!

Ibuki begged Mikan to take her to a tattoo place, when Mikan caved and said yes, Ibuki got the worst tattoo ever. A character from the Musical CATS.
Ugly.
Horny.
Singing.
Cats.
(That's a reference!)

Mikan nearly chopped her arm once on accident, when performing surgery.