Youre different to me PT 6

"Can Ibuki come to your house?" Ibuki asked, hearing the end of the day school bell ring.
"W-what?.. Uhm.. I-ill a-ask my g-girlfriend!" Mikan said, grabbing her phone and quickly typing to Junko.

💗🏥Mikan💉🥿: Can my friend come over?

Typing...

❤👑Junko👧🏼🗡: Ughhh I'm out of town!! I don't fucking care!! I'm with my bestie Izuru anyways.

💗🏥Mikan💉🥿: o-oh... Is he nice?

❤👑Junko👧🏼🗡: duh! Babe he's awesome! Anyways I'll be away.

"Y-you can come o-over.."
"Is sometimes wrong?"
"N-no! I-its fine.."
Mikan got up, helping Ibuki too, as they walked she held Ibuki's shoulder.
They met Mahiru and Hiyoko in the hall, they were also holding hands.
"Woah! I would've never thought you two would date!!" Hiyoko shouted, astonished.
"W-what?! N-no! W-we.. Uhm.. I-im helping Ibuki and-"
"Whatever I don't really care! Anyways me and Mahiru are going to hit up a Yogurt shop. Come with us!" Hiyoko invited them.

They both nodded and joined the pair, the best friend squad™ walked along the sidewalk, talking about how class was and where Mikan and Ibuki were.
"Ibuki was wondering, why do you always hang around Mahiru? Do you have a crush on her or something?" Ibuki asked, poking fun at Hiyoko.

"H-HUH?! NO NEVER NUHUH SHES MY BEST FRIEND NO WAY!!" Hiyoko yelled, pretending to be disgusted.
"psst- me and Hiyoko are trying out dating-" Mahiru whispered, making the friend group laugh.

Finally, they made it to the shop, the clerk being a girl with dark borne hair, red eyes, ponytails and emo makeup.

"Welcome." She said, in a monotone voice.
Mikan didn't know what to order, she usually didn't eat much, especially not yogurt. Ibuki pressed her face on the glass, getting sigh of annoyance by the yogurt lady, tapping the glass to get her face off of it.

"Ibuki wants sherbet!! What do you want? My treat!" Ibuki asked, directly to Mikan, she looked at the options.
"M-maybe.. C-cookie dough?"
"Sure thing! One cookie dough, two sherbets please!"
"T-two?"
"I figured I would want seconds so to be safe I got two!" Ibuki mentioned.
"Sighs That would be $10. Cash or credit?" The clerk sighed.
"Cash!"
"K. Here."
"Thank youuu!!"

Ibuki thanked the woman and gave the cups to Mikan, latching onto her so she could move around.
The girls found a table and sat down, continuing to talk. Mikan zoned out once more, looking at Ibuki's ankle, worried.

"Don't worry, I'll be fine. :)" The guitarist smiled, patting Mikans head. Mikan felt a blush creep onto her face, she covered her self with her hands.

Once they all finished their yogurts they put the cups in the trash.
It began to rain outside.
"Woah! I love the rain! Mahiru come on rain dance with me!!"
"Yeah let's do it!"
Mahiru and Hiyoko twirled around in the rain, playing around and jumping. The other girls just laughed and watched them.

They realized it was almost night time and said their goodbyes. Mikan and Ibuki walked with each other in silence.

Once they got to the nurses house, the purple girl gave Ibuki a set of pajamas, since the rain made her clothes wet.
Mikan changed in the other room.
She came out to see Ibuki sitting on her bed, swinging her legs off the end, waiting for Mikan.
'Shes really cute! Wait! I forgot to compliment her back!' Mikan thought, sitting next to her.

"I-i realized I-i didn't c-c-complement you back so... Y-youre r-really.. Pretty!" The purple girl said, looking down at her own legs.
"You mean it!? Wow happy happy day for Ibuki!! A cute girl called ME cute!!!" The guitarist squeezed the other in a hug.

Mikan felt warm. She felt safe. Safer then ever when she was next to Junko... What did this mean? It has been a week since she had met Ibuki, yet she feels closer to her than anyone else.

She kissed Ibuki's cheek.

Shit.