YKWIM?

Mikan P.O.V.

"H-hey guys! This is Mikan Tsumiki! I-i s-stole Ibuki's setup while she is out with Sayaka. So I wanted to do a texting lyric p-p-prank! L-lets do i-it!" Mikan said, googling the lyrics to one of her favorite songs. She pulled them up and started to text her lover.

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: hey...

Mikan sent it, getting a little nervous, waiting for a response.

"O-oh! She responded!"

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: hey babe! What's up?

Mikan began to type, laughing at herself, she had never once ever pranked Ibuki.

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: Its not like you ever tried to stay..

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: Huh? Baby are you mad at me?

"I feel a l-little b-bad, but its a prank s-so.."

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: sometimes it seems I'm in your way.

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: I promise you aren't! Are you ok? Need me home?

"Oh no, what am i doing?"

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: hey?

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: Hey!

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: you know what I mean?

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: I don't.. I can bring home some comfort food for you! I know work is stressful so that might be the reason why you feel this way!

"Ahh! I-i can't finish this prank! I feel too bad and I don't want to play with her heart!"

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: IM SO SORRY!! I JUST WANTED TO PRANK YOU BUT I THINK I WENT TOO FAR IM SO SORRY!!!

👩🏻‍🎤🖤🎶🎸Ibuki: Oh! Guess I'm dumb for falling for it.. Cause i still come home? I miss you...

💗🏥💉🥿Mikan: yes