Bandaid Rant

So I just saw a bunch of people on tiktok complain about bandaid being "toxic" and their only proof was of Ibuki being a pervert.
Literally their only proof.
All teens are perverts.

So here's my rant of this ship.
Mentions of Sexual Assault!

Mikan is a PTSD victim, and needs help with realizing that she can be worthy and loved. She doesn't like her body, which she mentions a lot. And doesn't like baggy clothing because it limits her showing off her body.
Ibuki loves her body! She mentions that a lot! She is the supportive shoulder that Mikan can lean on.

Yes, Ibuki is loud, but its canon that she might have either ADHD or Autism, so that explains why she can be rambunctious.

And honestly, which ship would you prefer?
Mikan x a toxic manipulative woman who abuses her and forced the entire world into despair and slavery?

Or Mikan x a loud and fun girl who can be a bit of a pervert every once and a while?

The only issue with the ship, that I can say is that Ibuki doesn't have much of a filter, and doesn't realize that she sometimes triggers Mikan to apologize.

But that can easily be solved by communication.

Also I find it funny that the same people who call this ship toxic, ship Shuichi x Kaito.

Dude. That's like- almost the same thing- at least Ibuki didn't beat Mikan for crying.