Youre Different To Me Pt 3

Once the girls went back to their friend group they began to talk.
"What's your guy's sexualities?" Natsumi asked.
"I'm Bi." Mahiru said, smiling, she enjoyed coming out to her friends, she knows they will always be supportive.
"Lesbian. Duh." Hiyoko said, pointing to her pride pin on her blouse.
"Bisexual!" Ibuki responded, her hair was a given.
"Lesbian." Sato said.
"Bi!" Natsumi added.
They looked at Mikan for her response.
"O-oh.. Uhm.. Lesbian..." She said, looking away.
"Sweet! Its nice to have more friends like me. But don't be a stereotype or you'll embarrass me." Hiyoko said, pointing at Mikan.
"I-i won't!" She promised.
The bell rang and all girls got up and began to walk back to class.

A few hours later school ends, and Mikan begins to walk home, well she tried to. But it turns out she was wearing her shoes wrong and fell.
As she was tumbling down to her concrete demise, she gets pulled up.
"Woah there! Ibuki Chan has saved you!" Ibuki said, patting Mikans head.
"W-whoa! T-thank you I-ibuki! B..but you didn't n-need to waste time on me.." Mikan said, blushing, nobody has ever stopped her falling before.
"But.. I wanted to. Ibuki just wanted you to be safe." The music girl replied, kicking at her own shoes.

"Y-you uhm.. W-why are you- you saying y-your own n-name?"
"Its kinda like a stim for me! Ibuki likes the way it sounds! Should I stop..?" Ibuki asked.
"N-no! No i-i wouldn't want t-to make y-you stop!" The nurse's aid panicked.
Ibuki smiled at her, grabbing her hand and walking her home.

"Uhm..you.. Y-you.. You don't n-need to walk.. Me home..." The purple haired girl whispered, embarrassed.
"Does that make you uncomfortable?" Ibuki asked, looking up at the other.
(Mikan is canonlly taller than Ibuki, not by much though)
"N-...no.. Im.. Im so sorry!!" Mikan cried, feeling as if she was a bother.
"What's wrong?" Ibuki asked, getting concerned.
"Nobody has ever asked if I was comfortable with anything before..."
"GASP THAT IS UNEXCEPTABLE!! IBUKI WILL NOT ALLOW THAT!!" Ibuki shouted, getting upset.
"aAH!" Mikan covered her ears.
"I promise you! I will always ask if you are ok!" Ibuki promised, smiling at Mikan.
"I'll make sure that the rest of our best friend squad™ asks you too." She adds.
Mikan begins to tear up, this has never happened before. But before she could get her tears out- they're home.
"W-well... Thank.. Thank you, I-Ibuki." She looked at her, with a worried look on her face.
"Of course... Are you ok?"
"...I-i have to go.. D-dinner might be ready.. Bye!" Mikan said, walking away and heading inside.

Ibuki had a bad feeling about this, but since its only been a day she assumed that Mikan is just a worried and anxious person, she walks away home.