Thank You

Thank you so much to everyone who has been reading since the beginning. I see the love and I am so grateful.

As said before, I enjoy reading mafia-related books here, so I came up with this idea, since I am a Jamaican and I also live in Jamaica.

The idea I had for this was so amazing, but I am not a professional writer, so my story wasn't as clear, I guess, or I just think I didn't expound on it enough. I think you all get the idea of what I was trying to do anyway.

English is my first language, and I love it. That doesn't mean I'm good at it, lol.

I am trying to learn Russian, still at the beginning stage, but it takes a lot of motivation and determination to get there and, at times, I just can't wait that long to learn it, so I usually give up.

I find the Russian language sexy and thrilling, so I wanted to incorporate it into this book.

I want to go to Russia some day.

Honestly, I want to give a shout-out to all the writers out there, because this took motivation, time and persistence.

If I can write a book, so can you. If any of you have written anything, I'll gladly read it. So you can comment.

I think I might just write one more chapter and call it a book...

Once again, thanks for the love ❤️ I didn't expect so much, to be honest.

XOXO ~TORI