Chapter 13 |EDITED|

I woke up with a massive headache. I wanted to touch my temple, but my hands were bound. Wait, what? I opened my eyes and realised that I was in a room with lights, and was tied to a chair.

I was confused for a second, then I remembered what had happened. I was in the centre of the room. My feet were tied together and both my hands were tied to either side of the chair.

I didn't even try to break out because it wouldn't make any sense. The ropes were tied pretty tight, but not to the point of stopping my blood flow. I sat here for a while, wondering if Alec was all right, and if I'd see him again. Wait, how long was I out? All these questions started forming in my head. I didn't notice when the door was yanked open.

Four men walked in in black suits and closed the door behind them. Oh shit. They looked scary as hell. I knew they were here to torture me. If I can survive menstrual pain, I can survive this torture. I tried to stay strong on the outside, but I was actually crying for help inside.

They came in and stood looking at me. I looked at each one of them, wondering what they were waiting for. One person took a step forward, and I assumed he was the moderator. He started speaking Russian. I didn't understand a word and I knew they knew I spoke English. I just kept quiet and looked ahead. One of the other three said something and then the moderator started speaking English.

"Who are you?" He asked in his thick Russian accent. I didn't care what they asked; I wasn't going to respond. My quietness irritated him, so I didn't say anything. As he approached me, he yelled,

 "I said, who are you, and who do you work for?"

Psh, is this what they call torture? SLAP. My face was turned to the other side of the room. He literally just slapped me across the face. I was so angry, but I didn't react. I turned my head back to its original position and looked forward. He motioned for the orders to come around me.

I began to panic, not knowing what they were going to do. The chair shifted backwards, and a cloth was draped over my face. Where did that come from? The cloth was pressed down on my face and then I felt water start pouring into my face. I was caught by surprise and couldn't hold my breath in time.

The water went into my nose and I started gagging and thrusting for them to stop. Eventually, they did, and the chair went back to its normal position. I immediately started gasping for air and coughing.

The door was pushed open again, but I was too busy needing oxygen to see who it was. I eventually looked up and saw another man in a black suit. Does everyone here have a suit? I knew he wasn't the leader, but he looked like he held some high rank. Second in command, maybe.

When he asked the moderator about the progress, he received a negative response. He gave them a heads up and my chair was tilted again. I was prepared this time, so I held my breath. However, they did it for a longer period of time, and I couldn't hold my breath for that long, so water entered my nose and lungs. It burned my inside and I started coughing again when the chair was placed back.

A tray with tools was placed beside me. Again, was it here all along? I focused my attention on the man who appeared to be the second in command. I don't like him for some reason; he strikes me as odd.

Every question he asked me, I kept my attention on the second in command. He turned to look at the second in command and then back at me. "Why are you looking at him?" He asked.

"Because I know that you are not in charge," I replied, looking at him. He doesn't have any power at the moment.

The door was yanked open again. For the love of God, who is it this time? I looked to see who had entered, and I swore the atmosphere had changed. I started shaking just by seeing him walk into the room.