Chapter 24 |EDITED|

Mature content

I woke up with a yawn and rubbed the sleep from my eyes. Warm hands still surrounded me, and I was met by a sleeping Andrei. At rest, he appeared so serene. Memories of last night flowed back to my brain and I felt myself smiling. I can say that it was the best night in my life. I laid on my back, staring up at the white ceiling.

I haven't really been happy since my parents died, but at this specific moment, I was happy. And I know that's all my parents wanted. Mom would have adored Andrei, but dad would probably have started a war first, but I knew he would have changed his mind.

"Dobroye utro krasavitsa", I heard Andrei's hoarse morning voice whisper in my ear. When I looked at him, I noticed he was smiling and looking at me. I smiled at him and went down to kiss him. We both drew away as he moaned into a kiss."Hmm, I could get used to this," he said with a smirk on his face. I chuckled a bit because I wanted that too. [Good morning beautiful]

"Are you all right?" he inquired.

"I'm fantastic," I said as I rested my head on his shoulders. He intertwined our hands and then he kissed them.

"I have something to tell you but I will later," I said not looking in his eyes. I decided that I was going to tell him everything. He needed to know what my true intentions were. Because if the roles were reversed, I wouldn't be so happy. I'm positive he will be angry, but I hope not too much.

"Good news or bad news?" he asked. It was all bad news, but I didn't want to bother him right now. I just want to enjoy today with both of us.

"Don't worry about that," I said, and decided to get up and go to the bathroom. I rolled on top of him so I could reach the floor. The moment I stood, my legs felt like jello and I had to hold onto the bed to prevent myself from falling.

"You OK?" He asked, now alerted.

I just shook my head with a thumbs up, "Just peachy". I couldn't say that about the soreness between my legs, but I managed to walk to the bathroom in one piece, leaving Andrei to laugh at my movements. I rolled my eyes and closed the bathroom door and got down to business.

I peed, then washed my hands and face. I got out to see Andrei putting on workout clothes and I just stood there watching him. He is a sight to see. He saw me and smiled, and I returned it.

"Are you coming to training?" he asked.

"Hell no, I can't even walk right," I said seriously and he laughed. I gave him a look, but that didn't stop him.

While I sat on his now-made bed, he went to the bathroom and did his thing. He came out and we walked out together. I couldn't seem to miss the smile that was permanent on his face. Before we reached the end of the passage, he pulled me towards him and gave me a whole-hearted kiss.

"I'll see you at breakfast. I have a busy day today, but don't be a stranger," he said and pecked me and walked away.

I shook my head and walked to my room. I immediately went face first on the bed, then I started twirling with a smile on my face. I knew I had about an hour and a half before breakfast, so I decided to take a quick, short nap.

I woke up on time, then I went to have a bath. My muscles need relaxation at the moment. I filled the bath with warm water and some bubbles. I got in and a relaxing moan escaped me. I enjoyed it for about 5 minutes, then I decided to hurry and bathe.

I decided on a yellow floral summer dress. I ended up washing my hair because I was in the pool last night and everything. I blow-dried it because it would take days for it to completely dry if I had air dried it. I brushed my hair up and did a high ponytail, then I wrapped the ends in a bun.