Chapter 22 |EDITED|

After he left and told me goodnight, I remained seated, enjoying the cool air. I could tell he had a lot on his mind, but so did I.

I got up after a while and went to my room. I turned the lights off and got comfy under the sheets. My dreams were populated by a grey-eyed individual, but I did enjoy them.

I woke up early the next morning and I got dressed in some workout attire. I was the first one down there, so I took advantage of working up a sweat before everyone arrived. I ran on the treadmill for a while, then I switched to boxing. Midway punching, everyone came in and did their thing.

Andrei walked in and began sparring with some of the men in the ring. It got the attention of everyone and they all started watching. He was unquestionably a fighter, and he dominated everyone. It was like watching an action-fighting movie.

He threw a punch at his opponent and while he was distracted by holding his nose, he kicked him hard in the stomach and he landed on the floor with a crunching noise, which I flinched at.

With a smirk on his face, he turned around and asked, "Kto-nibud yeshche?" [Anyone else?]

One of the men went in with a cocky look and, let's just say, he may need to visit the hospital today.

Since he was so cocky, I decided to try out as well. I walked all the way up to the ring, while everyone moved out of the way. He locked his gaze on me in the ring, and I returned his gaze with a smirk of my own.

I walked up to the ring and got under the rope to enter. We both circled each other, not wanting to make the first move. He threw a punch and I quickly dodged it and hit him in the back. We were now in each other's initial position.

I held my guard up and started throwing punches. He dodged everyone and I was beginning to get frustrated, but I knew better than to let him know that. He moved swiftly and effortlessly, but I managed to pick up on his style and use it to my advantage.

I went to kick him, but he caught my foot and pulled me forward, but I never lost my balance, which caused me to do a split. I quickly placed my palms on the floor to lift my feet into the air. I placed my feet around his neck and pulled him, which caused him to land on the floor.

He got up, looking at me proudly, but I still held my serious stare. I threw a punch at him and he caught my hand this time and pulled me closer to him, so my back was facing his front. I felt his hot breath on me, which caused the hair on my neck to stand up.

I took this opportunity and elbowed him in the stomach. When he crunched over, I punched him in the face. He recovered quickly and swept his foot out, which caused me to tumble down. My head remained on the floor as I began to catch my breath. I knew he had won.

He held his hand out and pulled me up with a smirk on his face. I took it and got up, feeling the after effects of the fighting. Everyone began clapping and cheering before departing for their quarters.

He raised his eyebrows at me with a smile. "You're a natural," he said.

I shrugged, smiled, and walked away. When I walked out, Max came up and wrapped his arm around me. "What the hell was that? I felt the sexual tension between you two from a mile away!" he said.

"You're being extra," I said, rolling my eyes at him. There's no sexual tension between us," I said.

Oh Gab, you're such a liar.

"Yeah, OK, whatever helps you sleep at night," he said as he turned to face me. 

"Anyways, use protection!" He screamed the last part at me before fleeing. That witch.

I walked back to my room and had a shower, then I got dressed. I went down for breakfast and then chilled for the entire day.

Even though I've been here for a while, there are still places I've never been to. The other day, I found out that a pool was here. Seriously, how didn't I know that?

I spent the rest of the day watching TV, helping the maids, and sleeping. It is now after ten o'clock. We had all eaten and I was heading back to my room. I decided that I was going to try the pool tonight, so I put on a black bikini and wrapped a towel around me, then I went out.

The scenery of the swimming pool was magnificent. The lights were shining brightly, and cool breeze was blowing. I sat in one of the chairs and savored the peace and quiet.

I then went over the edge of the pool and sat with my feet in the water. The water was surprisingly warm.

I've always loved the water. It reminded me of life. It seems calming and peaceful, but at the same time, it is indifferent and erratic. My dad was the one who taught me to swim. He would train me for hours until I got the hang of it. Because it was essential to learn how to swim. I don't mind it, though. The water is very therapeutic.

I got down from the ledge and jumped into the water. My body melted right into it. The pool wasn't that deep. It was about 5 feet. I got into the pool and started swimming a couple of laps.

My body flowed with the water back and forth. I swam the breaststroke, then I did the backstroke. I got tired after a while, so I went back to sitting with my legs dangling in the water.

"Is there anything you can't do?" A voice said behind startling me.

I held my chest, frightened. "Shit, you scared me." I said out of breath as Andrei sat beside me. He chuckled but remained quiet. I looked up and stared at the stars above me. They shone beautifully in the night sky.

"I apologize for the way I acted. And thank you for the cake," he said smiling, as I looked at him. I smiled back at him and shrugged my shoulders. "I shouldn't, but I do trust you," he said, staring into my eyes.

He trusts me. I feel awful for lying to him all this time. I really want to tell him, but I've been having fun here and I don't want this dilemma to come between us. I frown as I think about how selfish I am being.

His eyebrows furrowed while he was looking at me. "Is there something wrong?" he asked. I opened my mouth but no words came out. I quickly shook my head and forced a smile. I knew he didn't buy it, but he didn't pressure me.

I looked down at my feet swinging in the water, trying to shake off my anxiety. "You're beautiful," I heard him say, and I turned around immediately to find him staring at me. My heart was beating fast as I stared back at his grey orbs. His face was now close to mine and I saw him looking at my lips and slowly leaning in.

It's like I was compelled or something, because I closed the gap between us and kissed him. My eyes automatically closed as I felt my lips on his. His lips were so soft and warm. We both moved our lips in sync with each other. I felt his hand snake around the nape of my neck, as he pulled me to him, even closer.

The kiss was slow at first, then I felt him swipe his tongue across my lips, and, without thinking, I opened my mouth and allowed him to explore it. The cool air was no longer what I felt. My heartbeat rose and my body suddenly became extremely hot.

The kiss began to get a lot more heated. We couldn't stop kissing each other; we couldn't get enough of it.I wrapped my hands around his neck, and he drew me into a straddle. My legs were wrapped on either side of his hips and I involuntarily pushed myself up against him.

I could hear him groan in response to my movement.I had no idea what I was doing, but I was just going with my instincts. I moved my hands through his hair and he started sucking on my neck. I let out a soft moan and tugged at his hair a little.

"I love hearing your moans," he said, out of breath. I breathe heavily as my forehead rests against his. We both stared at each other, smiling.

"I want to do more than kiss you," he said seriously. I don't know why, but I trust him and I want him just as much as he wants me.

"Me too," I said, nodding. "I trust you."

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded my head yes. We both got up and began walking inside.

XOXO ~TORI
😏