Chapter 17 |EDITED|

Life has been quite good. I've been here for one month and I've grown to know almost everyone. From training every day, I must say that I'm now in great shape.

I became great friends with the maids, and they got me anything I wanted, and sometimes I even helped them clean.

The day after I was embarrassed at the dining table, I decided I was going to get whatever I wanted.

The next morning, after working out and eating, I might have threatened a few of his men to follow me to my room. I made them move every piece of furniture out of the room and I repainted it white.

Three of them worked on the bathroom, remodeling the shower and stuff. The rest of us were cleaning up the room, and it was done in half an hour.

It was a construction site happening in the room. And their boss was not happy that I took away his men from duty. But I didn't care.

I had already talked to Ms. June and told her all the things I wanted. In two hours' time, the furniture, bedspreads, hair and hygiene necessities, and decorations came.

I ensured that they placed all the furniture together and then made them leave. I wanted to decorate everything else myself. If I'm going to stay here, I'm going to make it worthwhile.

I started in the bathroom first, by placing a white shower curtain in place, then organizing all my products on the shelves. I also got a few mats, so I put those in place.

I spread the bed with a silk light blue sheet and pillows. Then I placed a few strips of LED lights around the room. New clothes arrived, so I folded them up and placed them in the drawers. I finished everything within 2 hours and I was so tired, but it was worth it.

Max told me that no Alec was here. I got worried, but somehow I knew he was okay. Maybe he's still at the hotel or something. I also got him to lend me his phone and called Jayden. He told me that Malcolm was still searching for me, but I told him that where I was, he wouldn't find me.

Andrei is still a cold, ruthless man. All he does is work and boss people around. Oh, yes, that's the name of the hot devil. After that embarrassing moment at breakfast, I marched right to his office and blew up.

"Why did you lie and embarrass me in front of everyone at the breakfast table?"!! I shouted at him angrily.

He stepped forward to me but I stood my ground. "Don't you dare yell at me," he said quietly, with his Russian accent.

I scoffed and walked away from him. "Did you know how embarrassing that was? Everyone now thinks we have something going on!" I went around his office in a circle.

He smirked at me. "What's so bad about that?"

I glared at him but didn't answer. "Look, just tell me your name," I said, waiting for his response. He smirked and I realized he wasn't going to answer. I shook my head, walking out of his office.

I overheard him say, "Andrei Antonov."I froze mid-walking. It's perfect, although he didn't need to know that. I turned around slightly. "Hmm, it doesn't suit you," I said, lying and walking away.

I was definitely tired after the day's construction and redecorating. I had a very therapeutic bath and then got dressed in some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

A knock sounded on my door and Max came in. Max has always escorted me to dinner since I arrived, even though I knew where it was. It was a small gesture, but I appreciated it very much.

I smiled at him and we both walked hand in hand, chatting together. "So wait, you accidentally shot your teacher?" I asked, laughing at him. He was telling me a story about when he was a rookie.