Chapter 20. back to

(a/p pov)
You and your best friend Jason are sitting in the park. The same bench where it all started, you were talking about what happened after Jason left Caffe the Saffron. She told him about Hisoka who had found out, how Chrollo had caught her sneaking around the backroom at the auction, and lastly about her and Feitan. She was really excited to tell him about the last part.

(Jason's pov)
Y/n had finally returned after what felt like forever. We had a lot of catching up to do so we decided to go back to the park where Gon and Killua asked us to help them. She started explaining what happened. . .
'Oh and Jason, Feitan and I kissed' she ended her story. Although it hurt I was happy for her, I could see how happy she got just telling me about him so I answered 'if he makes you happy, then I'm happy, Y/n what's going to happen now, you're coming back right?'
-'Well actually about that...'

(y/n pov)
You thought back at Chrollo telling the rest of the Phantom troupe about you. They didn't seem to mind that I lied to them. To my surprise, Phinks stepped forward and said 'i'm sorry for robbing your parents I guess'. As I stood there in shock Chrollo continued and said 'Y/n on behalf of the Phantom troupe I apologize for robbing your parents and giving the order to kill your mom, I hope you can forgive me for that.' After all these years I just wanted answers, I never had the intention of killing the people who did that to my mom. I knew both my parents killed people to so I couldn't blame people for killing. And now that I had my answers and the troupe apologized I didn't really have a reason to stay mad did I?... I looked up and said 'i understand, so what's going to happen now?'. 'Now that we're forgiven and everything is okay I wanted to ask you if you wanted to join the Phantom troupe, for real this time. We could really use someone as strong as you.' I hesitated a little, I did want to get to know the troupe better, and it would be interesting. But I also wanted to see Jason again. 'I'll join but 2 things. One: I'm not an object with strong nen, I am a human being. Two: I want to be able to see Jason and my other friends again.' I saw Feitan standing next to me with a grin on his face.

(Feitan's pov)
Here she was talking back to Chrollo, most people wouldn't dare but she did it like it was the most normal thing in the world. Chrollo seemed to be okay with it since he answered 'Fine with me, but it's not my problem if the Hunters find you'. 'Don't worry about that, they won't' she smiled. And with that the gathering was over, we all went back to doing our own thing. Y/n and I walked outside. 'So what are your long-term plans?' I asked her. 'Well since I'm still a fugitive I'll continue traveling with the troupe and enjoy my time with you.' I sat down on the grass and she laid her head down in my lap, 'I like that plan' I said. 'You know, if you're okay with it I would like to introduce you as my boyfriend to my friends sometime. I think Killua and Gon would really like you.' I wasn't the biggest fan of her plan because I didn't really trust her friends, but if it made her happy I'd give it a try.

(y/n pov)
-
'Well actually about that' i said. 'I've decided to stay in the troupe, i mean the Hunter Association doesn't trust me anymore, and besides you, Gon and Killua i have no other goal. But i promise i won't be so hard to reach as before, I'll keep contact'. 'i'm not going to try and stop you because i know you won't, but you have to promise me you'll be careful and don't do anything stupid y/n'. I laughed and said 'of course I would never.' He smiled and we continued to talk about him and other stuff. When the sun started to set we said our goodbyes and with the thought of how lucky i was to have my friends and Feitan i walked off.

Off
To Feitan. To go lay next to him. To be safe in his arms.

Hey so this is the end of the story, the end is not that special but I tried. Thank you all so much for reading I hope you enjoyed it. I'm planning on doing a grammar check and edit all the chapters at once, so you don't get spammed with notifications from Wattpad (not sure when I'll have time). 
Please take care of yourself, you're worth it and you deserve all the love in the world :)
:) A vote/comment would be appreciated but don't feel obligated, if you have any feedback I'd be happy to hear it. Goodbye :) -Eline