Chapter 13. new friends

(Feitan's pov)
We were on the move for 2 days now but we still hadn't had time to talk in private. I could tell y/n was getting impatient the right time would come, i just didn't know when exactly. Besides y/n's impatience she seemed to get along with the troupe just fine, except for Phinks (but i couldn't blame her). To my suprise she even seemed to get along with Hisoka, the one who killed her mom...

(y/n pov)
I was on edge the whole time, so far no one except for Feitan had reconized me and i had to keep it that way. Even if it meant being nice to Hisoka Morow. Tomorrow we would split up in groups of two and go to York New city, this would be my chance to finally be alone with Feitan.

I got up and sat next down to Feitan. 'Feitan do you want to go together tomorrow?' he better said yes cuz it would be really akward if he already had a partner. 'Two days and you're already falling for me huh' he smiled, i turned red 'don't get any ideas, we both know the reason i'm here' i said trying not to sound desperate. 'Fine but you can't go looking like that' he said. Excuse me what's wrong with my outfit i said, 'i don't know if you've noticed but you're covered in dirt'. Well i don't have any clothes with me so you'll just have to deal with it. 'I'm sure you can borrow something from Machi, Shizuku or Paku' he said 'we can buy you some new things tomorrow'. I walked up to Paku and asked if she had anything i could borrow, thinking back i should've asked Machi or Shizuku first cuz Paku style and mine were completely different, but it was a little late for that. She returned from another room with a black skirt and corset top. (i added a picture so you have an idea what i mean with the outfit, this isn't necessarily your body) This outfit was way out of my comfort zone but once i'd put it on i actually liked it. I looked hot asf and i wasn't the only one that thought that, once i came out i caught Hisoka, Chrollo, Shalnark, Phinks and Feitan staring at me. It made me a little uncomfortable but luckily Machi said 'stop staring at her you creeps'. Paku, Shizuku, Machi and i got along well so we all slept in the same room that night. When we were all ready for bed Paku asked 'hey y/n what's going on between you and Feitan'. Well we're not dating if that's what you mean but i guess we're friends i said, honestly i wasn't even sure if we were friends, i mean we knew eachother for 3 days and barely even spoken. 'The two of you would make a good couple' Shizuku said. 'And if Feitan isn't your type i'm pretty sure Phinks and Hisoka have a crush on you so you have options' Machi said laughing.

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!
So i have 11 test this week so i'm not sure if i'll be able to update this week, so i posted twice today :)