Chapter 5. caught

(Feitan's pov)
Phinks said that Paku and Shalnark were almost here, I should hide so I have the element of surprise. This would be fun, I hadn't tortured anyone recently because Chrollo wouldn't let me, but this was my chance. When the four of them (Paku, Shalnark, 2 spies (Gon and Killua)) would get here, I could do whatever I wanted.

(y/n pov)
It was getting kinda late but the real mission was yet to start. We had entered the desert a while ago so it was harder to hide ourselves and our auras. Everything was normal until the two troupe members suddenly started to walk slower, 'I think we're almost there' Jason said I nodded and we slowed our pace. Gon and Killua were hiding behind a rock and Jason and I were a little further behind them. When suddenly...

It all happened really fast but I saw a short black-haired man appear next to Jason and then everything went black. 
Ah sh!t my head hurts, what happened? When suddenly I remembered 'Jason, the black-haired man', I tried to open my eyes but a sharp pain arose in my head. 'Y/n are u awake? wake up c'mon open ur eyes.' I heard Jason say. When I slowly opened my eyes I saw the same short black-haired man standing next to Jason. He gave me an intimidating look and it gave me the chills.

_-sorry it's a little short-_
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!