Chapter 7. anger

~Oke so there are some suicidal thoughts in the end, they're not very triggering but I thought I should mention it, cuz I know it can be painful to read! ?TW?

(Y/n pov)

*Thoughts*
'From now on you're not allowed to date him anymore.' His words stuck with me.
I couldn't even explain how angry that had made me, first he thought I wasn't worth fighting and now he said I couldn't date Jason. Why the fuck does he even care, it's not like we're friends or anything. 
'Don't get any stupid ideas y/n, Jason isn't the one for you' he said looking annoyed. This little bitch was interfering with MY life as if he owned me.

(Feitan's pov)
I didn't like seeing y/n and Jason together, so I let her know. From the moment I'd sensed her aura I knew it was someone powerful and special. I wasn't about to just let her go. But I don't think she liked me telling her what to do because she told me to shut the fuck up. I would deal with her later, first I had to get rid of Jason. but how?

(Y/n pov)
When he'd finally let go of me he told the other troupe members he could handle me and Jason. Shalnark left, but Paku didn't, she said she would keep an eye on me while Feitan would kill Jason. 'NO, NO you can't kill him, please don't.' I shouted. 'Why shouldn't I?' Feitan asked innocently. 'Jason did nothing wrong why would you kill him!?' Jason finally said something, but it wasn't what I expected 'It's okay y/n as long as you're alive'.
A little confused I answered 'No Jason don't say that, you can't give up this easily, you have so many things to do before you die. For instance what about your crush, you have to tell her you have feelings for her, you can't die yet. He smiled 'Y/n you still haven't figured it out, have you? Very confused I asked 'Figured out what?' 'It's you y/n, you are my crush.' 

I felt so stupid.
What should I say!? I didn't want to hurt him, but I wasn't in love with him. I was about to tell Jason I didn't like him that way when Feitan brutally interrupted. 'Hate to break it to you but she isn't interested in you.' No cuz this really pissed me off, 'I think the fuck not, I don't belong to you.' I yelled at Feitan.
I got up and broke out of the chains Paku had put around my hands in a desperate attempt to keep me still. I would protect Jason from them, I couldn't care less about my life, I couldn't lose Jason.

~flashback~
After I'd lost my parents he kept me alive, he wouldn't leave my side. Honestly losing your parents was even harder than you would think, I had sunk so deep that I wasn't sure if I could keep going, I wasn't sure if I wanted to keep going, but he helped me realize that even after my parents had died life could be worth living. He showed me life was more than just the shitty side I'd been on for so long. I owed him my life.

Hey besties I don't want y/n to be that fake depressed kid, but I feel like the last paragraph just made her that kid. If u have any tips on how I could rephrase that last paragraph please let me know.
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!