Chapter 19. the auction II

(y/n pov)
Feitan and i were teamed up with Chrollo, Shizuku and Franklin. Chrollo was going to be a problem if me and Feitan wanted to sneak to the auction hall. I looked at Feitan and he realized that too. He whispered 'When i get the chance i'll distract the three of them so you can sneak of.' I nodded. To my surprise the opportunity to sneak of came sooner than i thought. Feitan pretended to have seen a very large remarkable object that could be the treasure, so Chrollo, Shizuku and Franklin followed him. I gave him a quick last look and went the other way to the auction hall.

It took a minute for i found the hall. I had to be really carefull i didn't run into some of the other members but luckily that didn't happen. Once i found the backroom where the auction items were stored i sighed from relief. I opened the door and stepped into the darkness. I screamed out loud when i turned on the lights, Chrollo was just standing there looking me dead in the eye. 'What's wrong y/n, didn't expect me here?' he asked sarcastically. 'Boss, uhm' i got interrupted 'y/n i didn't quite catch your last name'. Oh shit he knows i thought, i tried not to panick. What should i do... 'So i am right than? You are indeed y/n y/l/n.' I stared him dead in the eyes and said 'yeah i am' not really knowing what to expect. 'So y/n could you please tell me why we're here' he said while he gave me an intimidating look. You and the troupe are looking for the y/l/n treasure i answered. 'That's right, but i'm getting the feeling we're not going to find it here. Is that correct?' I didn't really see the point in lying anymore, he already put all the pieces together so i answered. 'That's correct, the thing you're looking for isn't an object, it's a person.
*There was an akward silence for a moment.*
He started talking again. 'That does explain how you were able to defeat Feitan in your fight. A regular person like you wouldn't be able to do that, unless of course they have such a strong nen ability. Excuse me i thought, was he really belittling me!? 'Uhm for your information i didn't use that nen during our fight, this 'regular person' was actually able to win from him' i replied with a provoking look on my face.

Chrollo looked me suprised in the eyes and a grin appeared on his face. 'Wow seems like i underestimated you'. 'Yeah seems like you have' i bit back, still a little annoyed with the fact he found everything out. 'Well now i've found 'the treasure' there's no point in me being here any longer so i suggest we go back to the hide out so we can go through this with everyone'. 'If i come with will you promise to answer my questions' i asked. 'I promise to answer any questions you may have if you promise to answer my questions too'. 'Fine' i answered.

The whole troupe gathered and we started making our way back to the hide out. The troupe was confused why we already left before the auction even started. Phinks asked what was going on, 'That'll soon become clear' Chrollo answered...

Hey besties, so i don't really like y/n troughout the story so i changed her attitude a little, when i'm done i'll update all the chapters at once to fix some mistakes and change it here and there. I hope this chapter was a little bit better than the last, *next chapter will probably be the last one *not sure tho**
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated! :)