Chapter 17. on the roof

(y/n pov)
It had been two days since Hisoka discovered my true identity. After he told me why he killed my mom he promised to keep my secret, for now. When we all gathered again no one found anything else and we went back to the hide out.

That was on Monday, it now was Wednesday. Tomorrow the auction would find place. We were now listening to Chrollo explaining what would happen and what our tasks were. 'Y/n, psst y/n' i heard Phinks wisper next to me. 'What do you want Phinks' i said irritated. 'No need to be so harsh, but Feitan wants to talk to you later on the rooftop.' I looked at Feitan but he was listening to Chrollo. 'So we all agree' Chrollo asked, i hadn't really paid attention to what he was saying so i just nodded. After the meeting i went to the roof.

When i opened the door Feitan was already there. 'Hey Feitan wassup' i said while sitting down next to him. He didn't look at me and started talking. 'Y/n right before the hunters came to arrest us i was about to tell you something. You see, when i was younger i lived on the street and i got in trouble a lot. One time it got so bad that i was attacked by a goup of guys but your parents saved me. As you know they were hunters too and they arrested the guys, after that we kept in touch and became friends. When you were born they asked me to look after you if something ever happened to them. After that we didn't really stay in contact anymore and i joined the Phantom troupe. Everything was fine for a few years, until the year you turned 14. Chrollo made the last minute decision to rob your parents. I tried to warn them but there wasn't much time. When we got there Chrollo started asking for the y/l/n treasure and i immediatly figured out it out. Y/n you haven't figured it out yet haven't you? 'Figured out what?' i asked confused. 'Tenebris Umbra is Latin for dark shadow, the troupe was after your nen ability. Your mom figured it out too and she asked me to keep you alive, that's why i didn't kill you. I couldn't save your mom... i'm so sorry. I understand if you blame me i do too.' Feitan looked my way, but i was still trying to process everything. All this time i had blamed him when he was their friend and he tried to warn them. He blamed himself for years, i wasn't the only one struggling. I looked at Feitan 'i'm sorry, i didn't know what you were going through, i want you to know i don't blame you for her death.' A small smile appeared on his face and he pulled me in for a hug.
I felt tears rolling down my face. The feeling i had was hard to describe, it almost felt familiar, it felt safe.

We sat there for five minutes not saying a word. 'Y/n i'm sorry i didn't tell you earlier, i wanted to spare you from the truth cuz it sucks'. I sat up and smiled, 'Feitan you were trying to protect me even tho we didn't really knew eachother.
'Thank you for that' i said looking at him.

He seemed to hesitate but then he kissed me. His lips were cold yet so warm. A little surprised I instantly kissed back, he pulled back and smirked 'a little desperate huh'. This feeling, i could feel the warmth flowing thru my body. We just sat there in eachothers arms, wishing this could last forever.

Hey so this is all completely new to me and i struggled a little, but i hope you liked this chapter.
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated! :)
Drink some water!!