Chapter. 2 the plan

(Feitan's pov)
Chrollo was telling us (the Phantom troupe) about the plan he'd made.
On Saturday 3 days from now we were gonna steal from the national bank. When the transport truck with money and gold would arrive, we would hijack it. 'Easy peasy lemon squeezy' said Phinks next to me. Chrollo looked at him and said 'Seems that way, but I have reason to believe the Hunter Association is aware of our plan, word goes around that they would even send spies, so we have to be careful.' Hisoka stepped forward and said 'Don't worry Chrollo, I can take care of the spies.'  'I don't think that's a good idea, I think Feitan should be the one to take care of them' Machi said and everyone nodded in agreement. Phinks wanted to come with me to make sure I didn't miss anyone and probably because I was the only one he didn't hate except for Chrollo. It was settled me and Phinks would take care of the spy's. This was going to be easy, and this meant I could finally torture someone again. We had to stay low for a few days so Chrollo wouldn't let me torture people.

(y/n pov)
It was Thursday, on Friday Gon and Killua would try and follow the Phantom troupe. Me and Jason talked the plan thru and odered Chinese. Jason was a little worried and said 'Hey y/n, everything is going to be okay, right?' I reassured him that everything would be fine, and even if something unexpected would happen we would have each other.  After eating with Jason and watching TV for a while I went to bed. Although I was a little nervous I was also excited, the Hunter Association hadn't given me any missions recently so it had been a while since I last went into the field. I went to sleep with an unpleasant premonition.
Luckily you didn't know what was about to happen...

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!