Chapter 11. a new member

(y/n pov)
*outside*
'Don't think i didn't remember you y/n' Feitan whispered in my ear.
You remember me?
'Yes 8 years ago i let you live'
Why didn't you tell the others about me?
'Because i care about you y/n'

Why do you care about me, you don't know me? I was pissed, this man said he cared about me but he did murder my parents, what was he thinking.

'Y/n calm down'
Calm down!? i have every right to be pissed at you, after all you were there when my parents got killed and you did nothing.
'Your parents and i were friends'
Wow good friend, you got them killed. I couldn't believe this, friends what was he thinking.

'Y/n i'm not gonna ask nicely again, i'll tell you everything later but you need to calm down. First i need you to join the Phantom troupe otherwhise we will never be able to talk.'
Fine, but don't expect me to stay forever.

We started walking in again while i was thinking what Jason would think of me. He would probably hate me for joining the troupe but maybe he would understand when i explained everything. When me and Feitan entered the room it got quiet. 'Finally the two lovebirds have returned' Phinks said thinking it was funny, Feitan didn't seem to mind. I wasn't sure what to think of it but i couldn't pick a fight with him if i wanted to join the troupe. 'Fine i accept, i'll join your little troupe' I looked at Jason who gave me a dirty look. I know i deserved it but it broke my heart knowing that he felt betrayed. I hadn't had time to explain what was going on to him.

'Members welcome our newest member, spider 13 y/n' Chrollo proudly said. Everyone seemed excited except for Jason. 'Y/n what are we gonna do with your friend over here' Machi suddenly asked, 'He knows a lot about us, that could be risky'. 'Don't worry' i said, 'i'll talk to him', i grabbed his arm and we walked out.

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!
(I don't really like this chapter, so i might change it later on. :)