Chapter 15. Cafe Saffron

(Y/n pov)
Jason and I were still running, five minutes ago everything was fine and now I was a fugitive. Feitan told us to meet him at cafe the Saffron and stayed behind. I knew this city pretty well but I'd never heard of the cafe, 'Jason do you know where the cafe is' I asked him while still running. 'Yes y/n it's about ten minutes walking distance from the library so we're almost there'. As we were running I wondered if it was the right decision to let him alone, he was strong but could he handle so much hunters all at once? I should trust him, Feitan was the third most strong person of the troupe after all.

After a little while Jason slowed down, 'we're here y/n, do you know why he would want to meet us here?' I had no idea 'no let's just go in, maybe he knows the owner or something'. When we walked in my eye immediately fell on the huge man behind the bar. He seemed so intimidating, 'hello table for two?' He smiled. Yes please, we sat down and he came to order our drinks. 'Excuse me, do you know a person named Feitan Portor?' I asked. 'Did Feitan send you' he asked with hesitation in his voice. Yes I'm a friend of him I said. 'Well friends of Feitan are mine he laughed. What can I get you two?'. I'll have a water and you y/n, I'll have a coke, thank you.
We sat there catching our breaths and drinking our drinks while waiting for Feitan, when Feitan suddenly stormed in. 'Hey Oslam' he greeted the barman and he sat down next to me. Oslam came to take Feitans order but Feitan said we were going to the back. He stood up and we followed him, he walked to the back and through a hidden door. We entered the hidden space but I couldn't see a thing cuz there wasn't any light. 'Where are we' Jason asked. 'This a hide out from the Troupe, we don't use it often and it's only for emergency's like this. If one of us uses it the other members get alarmed so I need you to tell us what's going on and than you need to leave' he said. He was right, I thought back to what Chrollo had said. 'I'll let your friends go this time, only because you're new, next time I won't be this easy'. Jason understood and started talking.

'When me Killua and Gon returned that day the Hunter Association questioned us. They wanted to know what happened and why we didn't have any information so we said we got kidnapped. The Hunter Association didn't believe us but they didn't have any proof to prove otherwise. They said that y/n probably was a member of the troupe and that she tricked us (wich wasn't the case), so next time they would see her she would be treated as one of the members and would be arrested. But Jason how did you know I was gonna be here today? I asked. 'When I was captured I heard Chrollo saying y'all were gonna come to York New city to gather info. So today I left to search for you so I could inform you but i was a little late.' Jason if it wasn't for you we probably wouldn't know they were after me too, thank you. Feitan interrupted, 'it's time for you to go now, the other members will be here any minute'. 'He's right, good luck with your mission y/n' I hugged him. 'Jason thank you, I'll try to write you soon'.
Three minutes after Jason had left Machi and Shalnark arrived. A little later the rest of the troupe had arrived too. 'Feitan, y/n what are you doing here' Chrollo asked. 'Me and Feitan were gathering information when a group hunters attacked us' I started, 'I told y/n to meet me here and I stayed behind to get rid of the hunters, but I forgot we all get informed once the hide out is used. 'I see, well now that we're all here, did any of you find anything interesting' Chrollo asked.
Machi and Shalnark claimed to have found something interesting...

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated! :)