Chapter 3. on the move

(y/n pov)
'Y/n, y/n wake-up y/n' I opened my eyes and saw Jason standing next to my bed. 'Jason what's wrong' I asked still half asleep 'you need to get dressed, HURRY', suddenly I remembered. THE MISSION I can't believe I almost overslept, 'thanks for waking me up Jason'. I hurried out of bed and got ready, when I entered the living room Gon and Killua were already waiting for me. 'Hi boys' 'Hey y/n' I take it you slept well' Killua smirked. I gave him a quick irritated look and he smiled back. I grabbed an apple for breakfast and the four of us went to the starting point of the mission.

When we arrived in York New (the starting point) the first problem occured, there were two members of the Phantom troupe. The four of us assumed that Gon and Killua would have to follow one person of the troupe, not two. This would make it a lot more difficult, but because we were already late because of me there was no time to discuss what to do.

(Feitan's pov)
It was Friday, the robbery would find place tomorrow. Paku and Shalnark were in York New to prepare the last few things and me and the rest of the troupe were just hanging out in our hiding spot. Everything was fine until Paku and Shalnark called to say that they were being followed by 2 powerful auras. Chrollo said to lead them to our hiding spot. The troupe was gonna split up, me and Phinks would stay behind and the rest would leave. We got permission from Chrollo to capture and torture the spies. this was gonna be fun.

(y/n pov)
Gon and Killua had started following the two troupe members, while me and Jason were following them. After a while i noticed that the members weren't paying attention to Gon and Killua. Maybe they just hadn't noticed them but i had a bad feeling about this... could this be a trap?

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!