Chapter 14. YorkNew city

(y/n pov)
'Y/n wake up you have to get ready, y/n' i slowly opened my eyes and saw Shalnark standing next to my bed. 'Thanks for waking me' i looked around but Machi, Paku and Shizuku were already up. I put on the corset and skirt and walked out, 'good morning y/n' Chrollo said, 'sleep well?' Yeah i'm just a little tired that's all. 'As you know we'll go to York New today, i want you and Feitan to ask around a little to see if there are any big events happening this month. For the rest you can do whatever you want, any questions?' How late do we leave? 'In about half an hour, so you better hurry with your breakfast'. Okay thanks Chrollo. Luckily Feitan and i didn't get a hard task, that meant we had enough time to talk.  I sat next to Shizuku and grabbed an apple, we talked for a while until it was time to go.

When we had arrived we immediatly split up so we wouldn't draw any attention. Me and Feitan were assigned to ask around for special events happening this month, this was an easy job so we had enough time to talk. I asked Feitan where we should go and he said, 'Y/n i want to show you something, we can talk later'. 'Uhm can't you show me another time, the only reason i'm even here is the fact i want answers'. 'Y/n that wasn't a question so you're coming with me if u want your answers'.
I really didn't want to waste any time, but as he said i wasn't the one to make demands in this situation. 'Fine but it better be worth it' i said. We started walking through the city.

(Jasons pov)
It had been 3 since i last saw y/n, after me Killua and Gon had returned home the Hunter Association made contact with us. They wanted to know what happened and if we found anything. I explained everything to Killua and Gon on the way back and they promised to keep quiet. The three of us said we got lost, and that we didn't know where y/n was. This wasn't the best thing cuz the Hunter Association assumed y/n teamed up with the troupe. They said that if they'd find the troupe with y/n they would treat y/n as one of the members. This was a problem, i had tried to come in contact with y/n to warn her but i didn't get a response. The only thing i knew was that she would come to York New with the troupe to gather information. My only chance to save her was to go to York New and search for her. I had to go, she was my best friend and i wouldn't let the Hunter Association lock her up.

(y/n pov)
After walking for about 10 minutes Feitan stopped for a huge building, it was the Hunter library. Feitan what are we doing here? you're a fugitive we're not going in here. 'If u want answes you better follow me' we walked in and headed to the back of the building where the computers were. Feitan looked around and then sat down, 'you know that you need a license to use the computer right? and since i don't have mine with me you can't use it'. 'Who said i didn't have a license' Feitan said smirking. 'No way you're a hunter!??!? 'shh keep it down y/n, no i'm not a hunter i stole it'. Well do you have the personal password for the card? i asked. 'Ofcourse i have'' how did you get that, no one would ever.  give their license password to someone. 'Well i have my ways y/n', meaning?? 'torture for example'.
He scanned the license and logged in when i suddenly heard a familiar voice. 'Y/n thank god i found you, i've been looking for you everywhere' Jason what are you doing here, we can't be seen together. 'I came to warn you, you need to get out of here now, the Hunter Association is coming for you. they're on their way over here now.' He lookad at Feitan and said 'you too, they know you're using a stolen license and they get informed once it's used'.  Then the Hunter Association barged in, we had 20 seconds to think of a plan and he realized that too. 'Y/n leave with Jason NOW, i'll take care of the hunters.' No i can't just leave you here, they'll catch you. 'Y/n don't underestimate me, leave now and meet me at cafe Saffron.' Jason took my hand and pulled me to the back exit. I gave him one last look and said 'good luck Feitan'. He smiled at me and then turned around. Jason and i ran as hard as we could, left, right, left, left, right, i had no idea where we were going.

- Hey guys, I hope y'all are doing okay and i justed wanted to let you know you're loved and appreciated. Stay hydrated and take some time for yourself if necessary.
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated! :)