Chapter 12. Jason

(Jason's pov)
Y/n had just joined the Phantom troupe, THE Phantom troupe, the one we were following, the one who captured our friends. What on earth was she thinking. 'Jason it's not what it looks like', well y/n looks like you just joined the Phantom troupe. 'You see Jason i haven't told you everything about myself' she started to explain.
'4 years ago me and my mom got kidnapped, by the Phantom troupe. They said that if my dad gave them something they would let us go, but they didn't. At the time my dad was in the NGL nation, so it took a long time for him to get here. At the time he arrived it was already to late, Hisoka had killed my mom. Feitan was assigned to kill me too but he didn't cuz he thought i wasn't worth killing. When my father gave 'it' to them they let us go. After that my dad wouldn't talk to me, he felt guilty for what happened to my mom and he killed himself a while later. I only joined the troupe to find out why they killed my mom, i have to find out what my dad gave them. 'Y/n i'm so sorry i had no idea that had happened, but are you sure joining the troupe is the best option?' As a member i can ask around without it being suspicious, i have to try.

(y/n pov)
'I understand y/n, just be careful.' I'm sorry Jason i should've told you earlier but i was scared. I didn't deserve Jason, minutes ago the troupe was ready to kill him and now he understands why i joined them. Jason you're the best friend i could wish for, thank you. He hugged me and said 'Y/n you know i love you no matter what, but for now we should focus on saving Gon and Killua'. Yes i can ask Feitan he has a weak spot for me. Together we walked in again, Chrollo asked 'Y/n are you 100% sure he won't talk', yes i am. 'If he does i'll kill him with no hesitation' Feitan said. Feitan fascinated me, one moment he was very protective the next moment he could kill someone without any hesitation. 'Feitan can i talk to you in private', 'fine'. 'Don't stay waway for too long you two lovebirds' Phinks said thinking he was funny. I'd known Phinks for barely 15 minutes but i could already tell i didn't like him. Once outside i asked Feitan what they were gonna do with Gon and Killua. And to my suprise he said 'If you can make sure they won't talk i think Chrollo will let them go'. 'Okay one more thing, when are you gonna tell me what happened 4 years ago?'. 'Don't worry i will soon but not here.'

When we got back inside everyone was getting ready to leave, i walked to Chrollo and asked 'What about Gon and Killua'. 'Oh that's right i almost forgot them, Hisoka get those kids and bring them here. Y/n if u can make sure they won't talk i'll let them go this time, see it as a welcoming present, next time i won't go so easy on them'. I thanked him and walked to Jason, 'they'll let Gon and Killua go for now, can u please tell them everything i told you. Please ask them to do this for me'. 'I will y/n don't worry about them, i'm sure they'll understand. But what are you gonna do now' To be honest i didn't really have a plan, i would probably join them to wherever they were going now, and then wait until i could confront them. Don't worry about me Jason i'll be fine, i'll try to write you every now and then. I hugged him and then me and the troupe left.

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!