Chapter 1. the mission

(author pov)
You and your best friend Jason are sitting in the park. You guys were supposed to meet with Gon and Killua later for their mission but decided to meet up a little earlier to chat. You guys hadn't seen each other in a while so you had a lot of catching up to do. Jason told you that he had a crush on someone for a very long time but he didn't know how to confess his feelings to them. Y/n told him that he had to confess his feelings for them, otherwise they wouldn't know he had feelings for them, and she wished him luck. You chatted for a little longer when Gon and Killua arrived. You hugged them and asked 'So what can Jason and I do to help you guys with your mission?' Gon and Killua started talking and you and Jason listened carefully.

(y/n pov)
Chairman Netero had given them the task to spy on the Phantom troupe. 'THE phantom troupe, the one killing people!?' I asked in shock. 'Yeah' Killua answered perfectly calm, 'We have to find their hiding place'. Jason was clearly surprised too cuz he said 'Isn't that way too dangerous, no offense but they will notice you guys in no time' Gon answered 'that's why we need your help.' Gon started to explain that when he and Killua would follow the Phantom troupe, Jason and I should follow them. In case Gon and Killua would get captured we should inform the Hunter Association. Shocked I asked what we would have to do to help them 'we can't just let them capture you and do nothing.' Killua said that they would find a way out, it was way more important for the Hunter Association to know where the Phantom troupe hid.

The four of us talked a little longer and went over the details, and after that we said goodbye.

-- (ok this was the first chapter, I hope you liked it :)

A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!