Chapter 16. the discovery

Little disclaimer-- this is not a Hisoka slander or something, i just needed someone to be the bad guy in the troupe and i just choose Hisoka -⭐️_💧-
(y/n pov)
Shalnark and Machi discovered something. 'We were looking around on the market and we heard some guys talking about the auctioning of the y/l/n legacy.'
THE Y/L/N LEGACY!?!?!?!

~flashback~

After both my parents had died i decided to sell our belongings. I just couldn't look at our stuff any longer, it reminded me to much of them.  I went to a local auctioningshop and the owner said he would sell them for me.

(y/n pov)
Machi continued 'We thought we may find the treasure in their belongings', i had no idea what was going on and Chrollo noticed. '4 years ago we tried robbing the y/l/n family, but we couldn't find the thing we were looking for. Maybe we can find it at the auction.'  I looked at Feitan but he avoided eyecontact. It made me mad thinking back at it, they tried robbing us like it was nothing, and they killed my mom.
'What was the treasure you were looking for' i asked. 'We're not so sure ourselves actually, 5 years ago there was this rumor going around that the y/l/n family owned something with a special type of Nen. It's called 'Tenebris Umbra'  -'Latin for 'Dark Shadow'-.  

(a/p)
What y/n didn't know was that Tenebris Umbra was the Latin name for her other nen ability. It wasn't common but people could have two types of nen, you were one of those people. (You were able to change your aura into metal and Dark Shadow). If only she knew what was going to happen...

(y/n pov)
Tenebris Umbra, i had never heard of that... i wondered what it was, was it worth killing my mom? For now i'd just have to pretend everything was fine. 'So when is the auction' i asked, 'This Thursday' Shalnark answered. 'For now let's split up again and see if you can find something else', 'Wait before we go, can i join Feitan and y/n?' Hisoka randomly asked.  Why would he want to join me and Feitan now i wondered, it's not like we ever talked or something. 'Sure but don't get in their way' Chrollo said. After that everyone left and only the three of us were left behind. 'Hisoka why the fuck do you want to go with us' Feitan asked, Feitan wasn't the biggest fan of Hisoka either. 'Y/n what is your full name' Hisoka calmly asked me. Y/n Robinson i lied, i couldn't tell him that my last name was y/l/n. 'False it's y/l/n isn't it' how did he know!? What makes you think that i asked hesitantly. 'The first time we met you didn't tell your last name so i was a little suspicious, but when Machi said y/l/n you didn't exactly hide your suprised expression.' He continued 'I killed your mom didn't i?' As i stood there in shock i felt the anger and pain flowing back, all this time i tried to avoid the confrontation, i just couldn't take it any longer. 'SO WHAT IF I AM' i yelled. 'Hmm so i was right' he said proudly. 'Yeah you were also right about the part where you said you killed my mom' i said angrily. Feitan who hadn't said a word the entire time grabbed my arm and pulled me to the side. 'Y/n i get that your mad but i don't think you want to pick a fight with Hisoka. Chrollo will banish you from the troupe if you will. As much as i hated to admit it, he was right, if i would fight Hisoka now Chrollo would kick me out the troupe. As if he could read my mind Hisoka said 'Don't worry y/n, i'm not staying in the troupe forever, once i leave we can fight.' Hisoka what are you on to? Feitan now asked. 'Nothing i'm not interested in the y/l/n treasure or killing y/n, don't worry. Hisoka may be done with me, but i needed answers first. I grabbed Hisokas arm and pulled him away from Feitan, 'don't do anything stupid' he said.

'Why did you kill her, she didn't resist' He started talking 'You know y/n, i am not one of the Original spiders, at the time of your moms death i had just joined. That's why i had to make Chrollo trust me. The reason i joined the Phantom troupe is to fight Chrollo Lucilfer. Chrollo ordered me to kill her, so i did.

-Hey bugs, so i struggled a little with this chapter and i don't really like it so maybe i'll change it :|
:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated! :)