Chapter 6. Feitan Portor

-didn't really know how to describe the part of Feitan holding you, so I added this picture XD

(Jason's pov)
'Y/n are you awake, wake up, c'mon wake up.' She finally opened her eyes and scaredly looked at the man holding me, no that wasn't it, she wasn't scared it looked like she... Like she knew him. Wait that can't be it, if she knew the Troupe she would have told me. Right?  yeah she would, I'm probably just making stuff up.

(y/n pov)
The man holding Jason was Feitan Portor, he was there 8 years ago. I don't think he recognized me cuz if he did it would be bad. For now I wouldn't mention anything.
I sensed more people around me, maybe it's Gon and Killua I thought. Jason must've thought the same cuz he asked 'Where are Gon and Killua?'  'The two little boys you mean?' a woman's voice asked, 'we captured them and now Phinks is having his fun with them.' I couldn't see her face but I assumed it was Paku who'd said that. 'Let them go!' Jason said, 'I'm afraid we can't do that' Paku stepped out of the dark so I could see her face. 'What do you want from us' I asked, 'We want to know why you followed us.' another man said. The man stood in the darkness but I could see his silhouette, it was Shalnark. 'That's easy' I said, 'we didn't follow you guys'.

We couldn't afford them to know our plan. Technically I wasn't lying, Jason and I were following Gon and Killua, not the troupe.

'Then why were you two there?' Feitan asked in annoyance.

I regretted saying that immediately, what was I gonna say now? 'We were on a date' Jason lied, 'Huhm really,  on a date in the middle of the desert, on a Friday?' Feitan asked annoyed.  'Yes' Jason said confidently. Before I realized what was going on Feitan had grabbed my arm and pushed me down (look at the picture in the beginning besties cuz this is the worst explanation ever XD), he leaned over me and whispered in my ear 'You are not dating him anymore.' There it was again, -That feeling...

-Flashback-
Your dad will come and save us, mom said. The long man with black hair and a bandana said to the tall skinny man with the star and teardrop 'kill the mother' by the time I realized it was already too late. He had slid her throat with a card. It felt like someone had taken all my emotions away, except for anger. I started yelling and crying, and then Feitan grabbed my arm and took me outside, he said he was assigned to kill me too. 'You need to keep your mouth shut' he continued 'I'm not gonna kill a strengthless 10y/o.'
-That feeling...  did he feel sorry for me? did he care about me?  did he know me?  I don't know what it was but I didn't like it. This troupe member thought I was too pathetic to kill and I hated him for it.

Feitan had pinned me down, but I didn't feel threatened at all. What was going on? What was this feeling?

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!