Chapter 8. fight

(y/n pov)
I would protect Jason at all costs.

(Feitan's pov)
Here she was again, trying to be the hero. She was highly underestimating me, she probably couldn't lay a single finger on me. 'Let's make a deal' i said, you can fight me and if u can do me any damage i will spare you and your friend, if not i'll kill him. This was gonna be fun.

(y/n pov)
'
A fight' i had an advantage cuz i already knew his nen ability but i doubted it would make a big difference. We both knew he was way stronger than me. But if it meant i could keep Jason safe i would do it. After all i didn't have to kill him, i just had to damage him. 'Okay, i will do it if you let me place a judgment chain around your heart, it will make sure you keep your promise and won't kill Jason'. The judgment chain was a part of Kurapika's abilities, he had taught me it a long time ago. I never thought it would be useful but here i am using it. 'Fine you have 10 minutes to fight me, if you manage to damage me in any way you will have a private conversation with me, then i will leave you and your friend alone'
Fine i said wondering why he would want to talk with me, 'meet me outside in 5 minutes' Feitan said. He and Paku started walking outside when Paku turned around 'If i were you i would say my goodbyes'.

Hey Jason, don't worry i will protect you, 'Y/n please don't do anything stupid, we both know he is much stronger than you are'. Jason you know me, you don't have to worry, i also have an adventage cuz i know his nen ability. 'How? when he caught us he didn't even use nen. 'I'll tell you after i win this fight' you said confidently. He laughed and and hugged you. Jason about earlier i love you but as a friend. That's okay y/n. I hugged him one last time and went outside.
It still felt like someone other than Jason was watching me... nah i'm probably making things up.

:) A vote/comment would mean the world to me, but don't feel obligated!