🍿 Instant Parents Part 2 [SaChaeng 🐿️🐅]

️⚠️GRAMMATICAL ERROR AHEAD
This is a boring chapter, don't expect anything⚠️

"How did you make Sana unnie pregnant? Chaeyoung" Dahyun asked

"Should I tell you the steps?" Chaeyoung replied, not in a joking manner, not even the serious one. Just plain question because she's disoriented.

Dahyun and Tzuyu look at each other and shrugs their shoulders. They're still processing things, because just an hour ago, when they all came home~ they found Sana and Chaeyoung sitting on the sofa, both were silent and waiting for them.

The pregnancy announcement shakes their whole world. Knowing that their Japanese gay snake and lovely smol bean did something that result to a new life. Jeongyeon was the first one to laugh, and Dahyun tried to look for hidden cameras. They still don't believe them even when Chaeyoung show the PT, they just started to believe when Sana cried.

And right now, Chaeyoung is in the kitchen with Dahyun and Tzuyu. While Sana's in their bedroom with the other girls. Nayeon called it the not kid issue, that is why the school meal club is not included.

"We told you~ Sana unnie is dangerous" Dahyun

"Yeah, you should have listened to us... We know that from personal experience" Tzuyu

Chaeyoung look at them, shooting them with glares "She's a beautiful danger"

"I never imagined you doing such things with Sana unnie" Dahyun

"Yeah... Me too" Tzuyu agreed

Chaeyoung heave a deep sigh "What do you think they're doing now?"

"Interrogating Sana unnie~ of course" Tzuyu

"They're probably asking her everything" Dahyun added

"Should I check on her?" Chaeyoung didn't wait for a reply, she suddenly stood "I'll check on her"

"Yah! Son Chaeyoung"

But Chaeyoung didn't mind her friends, she still walk towards their room.

"Abortion"

Chaeyoung's forehead creased when she heard that. She immediately open the door "What abortion?!"she asked

She found her unnies~ sitting on the floor, forming a circle.