Chapter 13: His Crazy Offer

Chapter 14 is private so follow to read.

"I had a life that was less shitty than this, but it's alright I was planning on quitting by next year anyway," She replied as she stared off into space as she thought whatever things that were racing to her mind.

"You know since tomorrow is Saturday, why don't me, you and the girls go shopping and maybe see a movie," I smiled at the thought since it would be nice to get out of here for a few.

"That would be nice, but I have some money saved to buy a few outfits," She shrugged her shoulders.

"No need, I'm treating you girls," I took out the credit card that Mr. Johnson had given to me. Ava noticed the kind of card I had and her eyes nearly bulged out of its sockets.

"Woah wait a minute, you have a black card, but yet a maid at this fucked up place. Girl how?" She asked, curiously.

"I'll explain to you later, but you have to promise me you won't tell anyone else," I said, warningly and she nodded my head.

"You have my words...now with shopping where should we go?" She wiggled her eyebrows.

"Eh I guess the mall, but also since we have the whole the day we can wander around the city," I smirked.

"Well sounds like a plan to me. I have a few more places idea we can go to also," She smirked back at me.

"Please I hope is pg-13 places," I replied at her.

"Maybe yes or no," She smiled at me with an innocent smile and I rolled my eyes at her.

***

While being in a white bathrobe, I opened up the dressing draw and took out the clothes that I planned on sleeping in, walking inside the bathroom.

I then closed the door behind and placed down my clothes on top of the sink counter. I untied my robe, took it off and hanged it on the hook that was next to shower.

I then stepped inside the shower, testing the water with my hand.

Once it was at a temperature I like, I felt the water tingled on my skin while I started to scrub my body with soap.

Sometime later I was done showering and got out of the shower. I placed on my nightgown that I had kept on the bathroom sink and headed towards my bed.

Before I could rest on my bed someone knocked on the door. Figuring that it was probably Ava, I opened up the door and smiled until I saw that it was Mr. Johnson.

"Um hi," I said shyly.

"Hey, can I come in?" He raised a brow.

"Ugh yeah sure," I replied, as I opened the door further and moved to the side so that he could come in.

"I hope you have been accommodated well while being here," He responded and I nodded my head.

"Yes everyone here is friendly," I lied, hoping he would hurry up to leave. Although I still wondered why he would show up to my room in the middle of the night.

"Also about last time you walk in on me getting please-"

"It's fine I guess. I mean it's your business with what you do behind closed doors-"

"Yes it is, but the maid was just only for a second horrible pleasure, but you love is who I really want," He walked closer to me, but I moved back to create more space between us.

"Look Mr. Johnson I think we should-"

Before I could finish my sentence he placed his finger to my lips, silencing me and he spoke.

"No one has to know but just you and me. And I'll even increase your salary," He leaned in, giving me a passionate kiss while I stood there in shock, "Take you on many vacations and buy you whatever you want,"

I then thought about his top offer of him increasing my salary since I needed the extra money to save. I pushed him off me a bit and spoke.

"Wait how much will you increase my salary by?" I asked. I knew it was wrong to sleep with a married man and I was going back on my words of not messing around with him anymore, but the benefits of it outweighed more.

"I'll pay you five thousand dollars extra each month and even starting with this for the month," He took out a stack of cash and handed it to me.

I then unfolded the money, seeing that it was all hundred dollar bills and counted to be five thousand dollars.

"Fine, but no one can find out about us," I sighed, feeling a bit guilty but more so willing to have a better future for myself while I was here.

"Of course not, and just so you know you are my main girl," He bit my bottom lip as he squeezed my ass roughly.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst