Chapter 8:What the fuck is that shit?

While we were headed towards the kitchen, she told more about her experience here and how the staff, for the most part, were easy to deal with. Although some were a few exceptions.

Soon we were inside the kitchen, and I saw that there were two other maids. One maid was doing the cooking while the other maid was doing the cleaning.

The blonde headed maid had caramel skin maid looked younger than Ava and I. She honestly resembled the look of a girl next door kind of thing.

While the red-headed maid had the looks of Jessica rabbit and hourglass body shape that would be envied by some.

Ava cleared her throat which made them turn their attention towards her.

The blonde maid instantly smiled. She was friendly by walking up towards me and gave me a hug, while the other maid was more reserved.

"Let me guess, you're the new maid right?" The blonde maid asked.

"Yeah, I'm Mia" I reached my out for her to shake my hand and she did.

"Nice meeting you, I'm Daisy," She smiled.

"Nice meeting you too," I returned her smile and then turned my attention towards the other maid who gave me a small smile, waving at me.

"Hey, I'm Chelsea and ugh nice meeting you," She responded.

"You too," I said, awkwardly not knowing where this conversation would go.

"Are you girls almost done with the kitchen or do you guys need help?" Ava asked, looking around inspecting if the place needed to be clean more.

"Nope we got it, I guess you guys can clean the living room. Then later we can all hang out," Chelsea shrugged her shoulders, yawning a bit.

"Yeah Chelsea needs no help, and I have to do this shitty meal cooking," Daisy replied and Ava walked towards the pot of food curious to see what she was making.

"Girl who eats noodles with Nutella, eggs, vegetables, and red wine inside of it?" Ava gave her a side-eye, "actually I'm starting to regret walking to see this mess because it looks like throw up," She then coughed a bit.

"Yeah I know it's disgusting, but it's for Mrs. Johnson. She on her crazy diet again for a magazine shoot," Daisy sighed.

"Wait she's back already? I thought she wouldn't be back so early and she's going to release a bomb in the bathroom when she takes a shit," Ava replied and we laughed.

"Right? Girl if she does then I will not be the one to clean that shit up if it ends up to be everywhere like last time," Chelsea placed her hand on the hips.

"Anyway Mrs. Johnson is here so what can we do," Daisy responded as she scrunched up her nose and looked at the meal before her.

"Well since I don't want to deal with Mrs. Johnson now, Mia and I will be on our way," Ava grabbed my hands, taking me to the living room.

Once we reached there, I almost threw up from the horrible smell.

"Eww what is that smell?" Ava looked towards me, but I shrugged my shoulders.

"I don't know," I fanned my hand across my face.

While we looked around to check where the smell came from, I had reached one of the leather couches and I finally saw where the smell had come from.

It was a pile of dog poop that looked rotten and small maggots, as well as flies, were on it.

"What the fuck? Like ewww" I shuddered at the sight of it and pinched my nose to avoid smelling more of it.

"Crap it was probably stupid peaches?" Ava rolled her eyes as she went to get some cleaning supplies near the TV stand.

"Who is peaches?" I asked.

"It's Mrs. Johnson's stupid chihuahua. It should be named Ms. Diva since it does anything she wants around her. I mean if it was my dog it would be well trained," Ava rolled her eyes.

"That sucks, and Mr. Johnson doesn't care if his wife dog shit anywhere it pleases?" I raised a brow.

"He does, but he has us to clean the mess so eh," She shrugged her shoulders, and started to clean up the mess.

She was extremely careful to not get any of the dog poop on her uniform.

While she cleaned the mess, I figured to make myself helpful since I was a maid and decided to tidy up the rest of the living room.

Honestly, if tasks were like this then I wouldn't mind being a maid job since the job didn't seem too bad.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder and I looked up to see that it was Rose, Mr. Johnson's assistant who greeted me.

"Ugh hey," I smiled at her and she returned the smile.

"Mr. Johnson wanted me to personally give you this," She handed me a visa card, which I nicely declined. 

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst