Chapter 14: Becoming His Mistress

For a moment our eyes locked before I kissed him fiercely. When I looked at him, he brought my chin up with his finger.

Slowly he moved his hand up and down my thigh, while his fingers were grazing from my breasts to my waist and over my hips.

I straddled him, while his tongue ran over my lips, parting them, and wanting entrance.

His tongue swirled around mines and we explored each other's mouth.

While, I moaned against his lips, he slowly removed my clothes as I removed his and striped of each other's clothes.

He left trails of kisses down my neck, while his hand rubbed over my bud.

Gingerly his fingertips tickled me there. He then parted my pussy lips with his finger, moving it up and down my wet slît.

He then moved his head down and flicked his tongue against my hard nîpples, passing over my stomach. Within seconds he flipped me on my back, while he lowered himself.

"Do you want me to please you?" He asked.

"Yes." I whimpered and he smirked, knowing the effect he had on me.

"This is mine." He growled, when I gripped his hair and I felt him licked up and down my slît.

Moments later, he slowly pushed his tongue in and out of me as I pushed my hips into his face, so he could fill me more.

Then pushed two fingers inside of me, starting slowly, then getting faster, moving them in and out as he ate me out.

My hips bucked on his face as he sucked on my clît with his tongue and jammed his fingers inside me, while my wetness drenched his fingers.

It felt so intense and I couldn't explain how I felt. I was forced to come over and over again that it was pleasurable every time.

It was so delicious, but nearly painful too, which totally messed up my senses.

I closed my eyes, licked my lips and concentrated on the feeling.

"Aahh.." I moaned, loudly. I thrusted my hips up and down, mirroring his movements on me. All the while he was driving me insane and it felt like I was on cloud nine.

After he saw that I was ready for him, he teases the entrance of my bud, making me feel his hard cock pressed against me.

"Are you ready love?" He asked, huskily and I nodded my head. Slowly, but surely he moved his dick up and down on my bud, and teased me before he pushed it in.

Slowly he entered inside me, while I adjusted to his size. When I finally did, he thrusted himself inside me, making me cry out in surprise.

I then wrapped my legs around him, and slowly he moved in and out of me.

When he picked up the speed, I softly bit into his shoulder, trying to muffle the pleasurable screams I was making.

As I rested my head on his shoulder, he slammed his body against my wet, hot skin. He moaned and grunted, while my cries of ecstasy filled his ears.

His whole length, deliciously slammed inside me, making me moan with each time he moved.

"Oh yes...Donovan." I moaned when he pushed in and pulled out faster and with more force.

"Fuck, you're tight!" He growled.

Moments later, we came together and he pulled out of me. After we were done, I was too weak to do anything else and I just laid there.

My body was soon relaxing, and Donovan pulled me closer to him.

"Sleep." He whispered and I did what I was told. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep sleep.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst