Chapter 15: The Aftermath

I woke up with a smile across my face considering last night was amazing.

I never had a man explore my body before Donovan did.

The feelings I felt then were indescribable and throughout the night I felt like I was high on cloud nine.

I slowly opened my eyes, feeling strong arms were wrapped around my waist.

I looked up and saw he was still asleep as his black hair was a little disheveled.

I noticed all of his wonderful features from his strong jawline, perfectly arched eyebrows, full pink lips, and straight nose.

I then slowly trailed my fingers across his cheeks, keeping my eyes on his face. My soft touch waked him up.

When he noticed what I was doing, he looked at me with an unreadable emotion in his eyes.

Seconds later, he picked up my hand and kissed the back of it.

"Good morning, love." He smirked.

"Good morning," I replied, feeling my cheeks reddened a little.

He then leaned forward and kissed me softly on lips, while I moaned against his lips.

His lips ravished mine so vigor, making my breath hitch into the heated kiss I was receiving.

It was too soon when he retracted his lips from mine, and our eyes met as we stared at each other heatedly.

I felt our body temperature rise from heated passion, seeing that his eyes were turning a darker shade of grey.

"Did you sleep well last night?" He grinned.

"I did after last night." I smiled, sheepishly.

"There will be more nights than last night and I will explore everything that's mine." He squeezed my butt and pulled me closer to him.

"Shouldn't you get ready before anyone else find out?" I questioned.

"Soon I will get ready, but I'm still enjoying this," He drew small circles on my lower back, making me arch into while he nudged his face in my neck and inhaled my scent.

He ran his fingers through my hair, leaving soft trails of kisses on my neck.

"Me too, but I do have to get ready to hang out with my friends. The last thing I want is for one of them to show unexpectedly," I replied.

"Alright fine. We can spend some time together later," He responded and I nodded my head.

"Can't wait," I smirked and he did also. Donovan got out the bed naked while he had his boxers on and walked over to my side to give me a small peck on the lips.

"Are you sure you want me to leave or do you want to take a shower together?" He asked.

"We if that happens, you probably might make me late," I laughed a bit and he did also.

"I know, but I guess I'll see you later then," He said, huskily knowing the words I spoke were true.

"Okay," I replied.

After he picked up his stuff from the floor he left and I was left alone in my room.

I couldn't believe I had agreed to be my boss's mistress.

Apart of me felt bad about since Donovan was married and the last thing I didn't want to be was a homewrecker, but how could I wreck a home that was already broken, I thought.

Probably in a year time or less I would break off our relationship and move onto something better than just being a mistress.

I looked at the clock and saw I had a little over half an hour left to get ready before catching up with the other girls to go to the mall.

Before heading over to the bathroom, I decided to keep the money Donovan gave me in a safe place that I was the only one that knew about it.

I then walked further inside the bathroom, closing the door behind me and stared at myself in the mirror.

I look at my frame in the mirror, seeing my hair in messy waves with my face smudged with who knows what.

I could see the hickeys run down my neck in a blue and purple mass, looking sensitive to the touch.

I grinned to myself since it almost looks like I just had wild sex in a truck.

Remembering that I was going to go out soon, I started getting ready and cleaning myself up.

After I freshened up, I was placed makeup concealer to hide the hickeys that were on my neck and thought I looked decent enough.

Once I realized I was good to go, I air freshened the room not wanting Ava to smell anything out of the ordinary.

Seconds later, I heard knocked on the door and checked myself out in the mirror once more before I opened up the door.

"Heyyyy," I said quite surprised when I saw that it was Lola and not Ava.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst