Chapter 25: Las Vegas?

"Hi, what can I get you?" The cashier smiled, who name was Damien. He looked like Ian Somerhalder and was hot.

"Hi, can I have two orders of Strawberry Slush with General Tso Chicken and White Rice. Also another two orders of Mango Slush with Boneless Chicken and White Rice." I said.

"Okay, is that all?" He looked up at me after he typed in the orders.

"Yes." I nodded my head.

"Okay your orders will be ready soon." He smiled.

"Okay and thank you." I smiled. I then walked over to the table where the girls were. I was starving!

After we waited for half an hour, we finally got our food and it tasted so good since I haven't eaten Chinese food in a while.

"Guess what?" Chelsea said.

"What?" Ava asked, while Daisy and I looked at her.

"I won four backstage tickets to see Celine Dion." She squealed.

"Um, okay. I'm not a fan of any artist, but the woman can sing. I just listen to songs I like." I shrugged my shoulders.

"Haven't we talked about doing something this earlier? Maybe we can go to Las Vegas to see her live in concert?" Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"It would be nice to get out of this city," Ava sighed.

"Yeah I agree." Daisy nodded her head.

"We'll see," I said, while they all gave me the look, "fine, I'm in." I sighed.

The trip to Las Vegas better be worth it. At least we were all of age, so getting inside the casino wouldn't be a problem.

"Wait, do you guys really want to go to Las Vegas? When can we go when we work for the Johnsons?" I arched a brow.

"Yeah you're right and with Lola being well Lola...she wouldn't even allow all of us at the same to take a mini vacation," Daisy sighed.

"Yeah that's true, but maybe I'll just sell the tickets since I need some fixing on my car or keep it if they said yes to the Vegas trip ," Chelsea scrunched up her nose as she started eating her food.

"Okay and what happened to your car? Last time you drove and we were in the car it seemed fine," Ava said.

"Well it needs a new break, break lights fixing, a new starter, and stuff like that. Honestly its very expensive to fix those stuff all at once so I have to see a mechanic like once a week when I get paid," Chelsea replied.

"Well at least with these tickets you're maybe going to sell, you can make up for the money you spent on fixing your car," Daisy suggested.

"Yeah you're right. It would have been nice to see Celine Dion live in concert but that's alright. Maybe next time when I have my vacation days then I will go," Chelsea waved her hand, nonchalantly.

"Yeah maybe but if you want I can give you some money," I offered Chelsea, knowing I had a lot of money saved so far from what Donovan had given to me.

"Really? Thank you so much girl," She gave me a side hug, "wait are you sure because you don't have to..." She smiled.

"No its fine. And I can loan you the money tomorrow. How much do you need?" I asked her.

"Just $400 if that's okay with you?" She took a snip from her bubble tea.

"Yeah it's fine," I replied.

"Thank you! You're the best," She smiled.

As the girls continue to talk about their life, I thought on how the money I got from Donovan wasn't as much as before.

But somehow I knew I could get more from him by doing things my way.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst