Chapter 28: Workout Girl Part 1

She then jumped, timidly. She looked back inside her room to see what happened before she returned her attention to me.

"Ugh is everything okay, someone seemed hurt maybe?" I arched a brow, as I tried to peek inside her room but she blocked me from seeing further in her room.

"No everything is okay," She nodded her head, "um is there anything else you wanted? I'm sort of busy right now sorry," She said, apologetically.

"No, it is fine. And not really since I wanted to give you the money I thought you needed but since you no longer need it, I will be on my way. I'll see you later," I waved my hand, nonchalantly.

"Okay bye," She said, and quickly closed her door.

I then thought could she have been with since the one who groaned it pain sounded like a low gruff manly voice.

I hoped it was anyone, but Donovan.

Anyway, not thinking too much into it I decided to get some sleep before Ava and I would go for a small run around the neighborhood.

Even though it could've been one time around Johnson's over forty bedrooms luxurious mansion or even workout at their home gym, Ava wanted to get some fresh air and a good workout.

Lately, I've surprisingly been feeling sleepy a lot and being so tired even the simplest things which beforehand I would do with ease.

Maybe I had the few or something, I thought.

Once I reached my room, I decided to not look at the door since around here everything kept to themselves.

I lied down comfortably and doze off to sleep until Ava woke me up.

"Wake up, Wake up! Sleepyhead" Ava screamed, playfully while she hits me with one of my pillows.

"Dude, come on I'm trying to sleep" I grumbled while I moved onto my left side and turned my back towards her.

"But it's a Saturday, and you promised me that we would go on a run today."

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at the clock that was on the nightstand.

"Seriously, it's ten in the fucking morning. I still need my beauty sleep" I grumbled.

"Yeah well, I'm a morning person" she placed her hands on her hips.

"Why don't you call your boyfriend in the meantime?" I joked, knowing she had a major crush on Derek Hale from the tv show, teen wolf.

"Derek Hale isn't my boyfriend even though I wish he was," She giggled at the thought.

"You know, the more you talk, the harder it is for me to go back to sleep," I sighed.

"Please" she pouted.

"Why can't you wait for five more hours when I normally am awake? Or we can just go to the gym that's in this mansion we work at,"

"I like to run outside instead for today," She whined.

"If we get kidnap, I'm blaming it all on you" I joked as I got up slowly from my bed and stretched.

"We'll still be close to Johnson's house,"

"Fine" I walked towards my bathroom so that I could freshen up.

After some time, I walked out of the bathroom, seeing that Ava was on her phone.

"Oh my gosh!" she squealed.

"You sound like a chipmunk right now" I laughed while I got dressed. I put on a grey hoodie, black sweatpants, and a black pair of puma running shoes.

I then placed my hair in a messy bun since I hated having my hair in my face while working out.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst