Chapter 29: Workout Girl Part 2

She glared at me while I stuck out my tongue at her childishly.

"What are you looking at?" I walked over towards her and looked at my laptop screen.

"Sean O'Pry and Stephen James movie trailer of the typical romance movie," She smiled.

I nodded my head "Seems promising and since they're hot, I will watch it online for free."

"Damn Mia, do you have to be so cheap?" She rolled her eyes.

"Uh yeah, why would I pay twenty dollars at the movie theaters in town, to watch a movie that I can watch for free" I shrug my shoulders.

"I bet you do the same for music too." She joked.

"Yup and that is why I'm never broke" I smirked.

"Whatever, you just like taking the fun out of everything, don't you?" she closed my laptop and placed it on my bed. She then got up and stretched.

"If you're willing to pay for my movie ticket, then sure I wouldn't mind going with you and the other girls to the movies," I smiled.

"You are something else" She walked out of my bedroom and I followed behind her.

"Unique and beautiful, yes I am," I replied, nudging my elbow in her arm.

After I locked my bedroom door, placing my room key securely in my jacket pocket we headed outside.

Moments later, we were outside, and Ava quickly started to jog. After some strides, I job alongside her and spoke.

"Where are we running?" I looked at Ava.

"In the woods where there's a cool and nice trail," She smiled.

"Um isn't safe to run on the streets and not in the woods," I suggested, but she shook her head.

She nods her head "I love adventures and no worries girl I know taekwondo," She stopped and made the stance of a monkey paw which made me laugh.

"Girl you are crazy and I hope that works," I replied, making her hit me playfully in the arm.

"Oh it does since I also am a black belt too," She smirked.

"Maybe someday you can teach me some fighting moves," I smiled and she nodded her head.

"Sure anytime," She laughed a bit.

"And next time we workout inside the home gym, right?" I replied.

"Yeah deal since next workout we can," She said.

"Okay," I said, having to breathe heavily to catch my breath especially because of talking while I jogged.

"Also in this fanny pack of mine, I have a taser and mace just in case," She replied.

"Well nice, you are prepared. I should go buy those things too to just have them in my bag since you never know when a creep wants to bother you," I said.

"Yup that's true. Anyway, did you give Chelsea the money?" Ava asked, curiously. Donovan's bodyguard," She said.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yup since that is the only one she is seeing I know of. Also don't say anything about what I told you just now," She said, picking up her pace more.

Before I could do so, I suddenly felt sick.

"I think I'm going to puke," I muttered to myself as I ran over to the next tree, bending over and barfed what I had for breakfast.

"Hey, are you calling," Ava asked, concernedly as she patted me on the back.

"Ugh yeah maybe it was my breakfast food or something," I wiped my mouth with the back of my hand.

"Well if you want we can walk back and just workout next time," She suggested.

I thought for a moment, realizing she was right. Before I could reply, I threw up again but only this time more than before.

"Maybe you have the stomach flu or something?" She said.

"Maybe....can we....perhaps get.... drugs for it?" I asked, panting in between each breath and feeling dizzy a bit.

"Yeah I have some medicine for it in my room," She replied, while I threw up a lot.

I hoped it was only the stomach flu that medicine could fix since one thing I didn't like was being sick. 

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst