Chapter 18: The Mall Part 3

She didn't look interested since she was talking to him while her attention remained on picking some outfits, she liked to either try on or buy.

She turned from what she was doing, placing her hands on her hips.

Considering how the guy's facial expression turned from a smirk to anger, she definitely told him something that he didn't like he stormed off.

Once he was gone, she returned her attention to shopping when my attention was brought back to the thong that Ava placed in front of my face.

"Hello earth to Mia, what about this?" She mentioned and I scrunched up my face at the piece of underwear.

"Nah that's not my style, perhaps these?" I picked up a pair of cute girly boxers.

"Not bad," Ava nodded her head in agreement.

After some time passed, Chelsea met up with Ava and me in the changing room area.

I was trying on my last outfit when I heard her from the other side of the door, asking if we were ready to head somewhere else.

Ava replied that she was done, but she didn't know if I was done yet.

"Hey guys I am done, just trying on my last outfit," I called out and heard them replied okay.

After I looked in the mirror to see that the outfit fit my shape nicely, I took it off and decided to buy the outfit.

Not bad, I thought since the outfit itself cost less than twenty bucks.

I then stepped outside seeing that Chelsea and Ava were there waiting for me patiently.

"Hey, are you guys ready to buy your outfits?" I looked between both of them when they nodded their heads in unison.

"Yeah, so where should we go next?" Ava asked while we headed close to one of the cashiers.

Luckily, the store wasn't too busy so there was no one in the line that we were in and immediately went to pay for our things.

Once it was time for me to pay my stuff, I took out my black card and swiped my card in the machine, collecting the receipt for the stuff I brought.

"Have a good day guys," The cashier smiled at us and we did the same.

When we were done spending time at Forever 21, we shopped at a few other random stores and brought somethings. Some time passed and we were finally at the last store that was for Lola.

"Finally we're here to pick up Ms. Diva stuff," Chelsea rolled her eyes.

"Tell me about it, I hope she didn't buy too much stuff here since the other we got weren't that bad or else she'll get the rest for her damn self," Ava sighed, tiredly.

"Maybe we could buy some designer label stuff," I offered to try to lighten up the situation since the last thing I wanted was our good to turn sour because of talking about Lola.

"Hey you never told me how you got a black card, but yet you work as a maid. No offense, but I thought millionaires or billionaires had that kind of bank," Ava raised a brow.

"Wait, you have a black card and work as a maid? How does that work?" Chelsea questioned.

Dammit! Why did I offer to buy them shit if they going to question where I got my card from?

It's none of their business anyway. Yup, I should've kept my mouth shut about it.

"I mean it's not a big deal," I rolled my eyes while we headed to store, "my stepsister has a very rich husband who gives her like more than one black card to use so she gave me to buy. I mean we are very close and like sisters," I lied even though I knew my stepsister was single and not looking.

I shrugged my shoulders and looked the other way towards the front desk of the store.

"Well lucky she since it is hard to find a rich guy to date these days since 99% are assholes. And lucky you have an awesome rich stepsister. My sister wouldn't let me use her EBT card the time I was jobless and ran out of cash," Chelsea sighed.

"Oh yeah, I remember you told me that store when arrived to work for Mr. Johnson after I was already working there. Like I said, shame still on that sister of yours because when you make it in life I bet she would the first one calling you being desperate for your help," Ava nudged Chelsea on her arm and smiled sweetly at her.

"Yeah thanks," Chelsea replied, smiling sheepishly.

"So, ladies are you ready to get your shopping on. I know I should have  offered to pay at the other designer stores, but at least we are the last one," I clapped my hands together.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst