Chapter 11: Awkward situation

I honestly felt so awkward since the last thing I wanted to see was two people have sex with each other. Shit!

Why did I have to walk in without knocking?! I thought.

"Yes," He said, impatiently.

"Ugh sorry, Mr. Johnson...I didn't know," I looked between him and the unknown maid who was adamant on hiding her face underneath the table, "Also you told me to make your meal and I have it so," I looked between the plate of food and him.

"Next time you make me a meal, leave the meal at the dining room table and inform me about it," He ordered and I nodded my head.

"Okay, I'll just leave your meal there now," I said, awkwardly and left his office before he could say anything else. I knew Ava told me Mr. Johnson being a man-whore, but now I knew that he was.

While I maneuvered through the halls, I was careful not to trip or known down the tray of food. Seconds later, I got to the dining room table and set Mr. Johnson's food in front of the head chair.

I wasn't sure if I should wait for him to arrive, but since I already informed him in the worst way possible, I left the meal there and met the other girls who were in the laundry room.

"Hey, we were just talking about you!" Ava smiled and so did the other girls.

"Really? About what?" I said in a voice that was a bit too high pitch which made Chelsea raised a brow.

"Are you okay honey because you look a bit uneasy..." Chelsea responded as she looked at me suspiciously.

"Yeah, of course, I am," I laughed, horribly, "I mean why I wouldn't be?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well with how you are acting, I would say you probably saw or heard something you shouldn't have," Daisy added her two cents in the conversation as I sighed, loudly.

"Alright, alright I did see something I shouldn't have..." I replied, starting to help Ava fold some clothes.

"Which is?" Ava replied.

"Well, I saw some maid pleasing Mr. Johnson-"

"Really how?" Ava replied.

"Well, Mr. Johnson told me to make him a meal. After I was done, I thought I was supposed to bring his meal to him so I walked into his office without knocking and just saw him getting pleased," I responded as my cheeks turned extremely red at the thought.

"Eww if I saw that I would have fainted," Daisy replied, as she fanned herself.

"If that was me, I honestly would have been nosy to see which maid was underneath the table considering he sleeps with so many," Chelsea laughed, making Ava laugh also.

"Well let's just be done with the conversation and end it at Mr. Johnson being an egotistic pig," I replied as the girls nodded their head in agreement while I placed some dirty clothes in the washing machine.

"Mia you're lucky all you saw was pg-13," Ava patted me on the shoulder.

"You saw the worst?" I replied.

"Yup way worst like rated r shit...one time I saw Mr. Johnson completely naked having sex with a slutty maid on the kitchen counter,"

"What?! During the day?" I asked surprised.

"No during the night, but I had gone to the kitchen to get eat some snacks when I walked in on him sleeping with someone that wasn't his wife. Honestly, I couldn't sleep after that since every time I would close my eyes, my mind drifted off to that..." She shuddered at the thought and made a yucky sound.

"Well out of everyone here, Ava only saw Mr. Johnson be his natural self. But either way just knock on the door or if you hear something unusual then don't just walk in to see," Daisy giggled as she placed some wet washed clothes into the dryer.

"Yeah, now I know and do Mr. Johnson just hire hot girls to just sleep with? I mean his wife doesn't mind at all?" I asked, knowing the answer to my question.

"Girl I told you before that both are hoes. They are probably together because of a marriage contract or into an open relationship kind of thing?" Ava replied.

"Who's into an open relationship?" The familiar voice asked. Shit!

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst