Chapter 12: Snobby Rich Bitch

Chapter 13 will be private so follow to read.

I turned around and saw that it was Mrs. Johnson. I hope she didn't listen to our entire conversation of us talking about her and her husband.

Her outfit consists of black leggings where you good see the outline of her vagina and a short pink midriff top.

I didn't understand girls who could just dress the way she does and be comfortable especially when she was a married woman.

But to each his own I guess since how other people liked to dress was none of my business anyway.

"Oh ugh Chelsea was just telling us of her ex being into open relationships," Ava quickly lied and smiled.

"Well whatever," Mrs. Johnson rolled her eyes, "I just came to see which one you want to give me a pedicure and manicure since I'm due for one. I would call a professional, but unfortunately they are too booked and busy to attend to me now and I don't want to go to the nail salon since who knows the germs that exist there," She shuddered at the thought.

Everybody looked at each other until Chelsea sighed and volunteered to go with Mrs. Johnson.

"I will Mrs. Johnson especially since I'm great at it I guess," Chelsea raised her hand, nonchalantly as she walked over to where Mrs. Johnson was and gave her a fake smile.

"Great because if one of you answered a bit too long for my liking then you would have all been fired," She flipped her hair in Chelsea's face who almost choked on the taste of her hair products, "now, maid, you follow me," She motioned her fingers for Chelsea to follow her.

Once she left, Chelsea stuck her middle finger up and Mrs. Johnson a bitch.

"Stupid hoe, you're lucky your husband pays a great salary for me to be a maid in this shitty mansion," She mumbled to herself as she followed after Mrs. Johnson.

I honestly felt sorry for her at the moment since well Mrs. Johnson was just being herself which perhaps hanging out with her was a brutal experience.

After the door closed, Daisy spoke.

"Thank goodness I didn't have to be the one to go with her," She sighed in relief until Mrs. Johnson walked backed in.

"Now that I think of it, I need two maids to give me a manicure and pedicure separate since I don't have the patience for one to do work. And there are many more tasks I want the maids to do for me. So can you follow me?" She pointed towards Daisy.

"Who me?" Daisy pointed towards herself, trying to make sure she wasn't referring to someone else.

"Yes you, are you slow or something?" She asked with attitude.

"No, but unfortunately I have a horrible art degree that landed me here," Daisy replied.

"Well not my fault you're poorly beneath me, so now follow me or I'll fire you myself. Then you can see where else your horrible degree will get you," Mrs. Johnson laughed at her own comment, "And where do my husband find all you girls to be hired as maids. I swear he just hire the girls he likes to have sex with," She rolled her eyes at the thought, waiting for Daisy to follow her and so she did.

When I looked at Daisy I saw that she had a saddened expression before she quickly masked it.

"Yes of course Mrs. Johnson," Daisy gave us a final look before she left the room with Mrs. Johnson. When Ava and I were sure that we were alone she spoke.

"Wow, that was so shitty of Mrs. Johnson to say. I mean Daisy is only here to save up some money to get her masters and not to be here to be treated like shit," Ava flopped down on the pile of clothes that were already folded. If whether the clean clothes had gotten dirty again, I didn't think she cared anyway.

"Yeah and I agree. Is she always like this? I mean was she nice before?" I asked.

"Nope and even though Mr. Johnson is a man-whore he treats his workers with a better attitude," She sighed as she ran her finger through her hair.

"Well it's alright, I'm sure we'll all get through this mess up job anyway. I'm sure we won't be a maid forever," I replied to her and she nodded her head.

"I know that, but I just wish...never mind it's a dumb wish," Ava shook her head.

"No say it, what do you wish for?" I asked, finding when someone mentioned something, but doesn't want to complete their sentence to be a bit annoying. 

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst