Chapter 24: Pretty Little Thing

For the past few weeks, I still received flirtatious advances from Donovan even when I kept telling him I was on my period.

He obviously didn't believe me after the ten days had passed which surprisingly he started to bother me less and less during the nights.

He obviously was a selfish person and if it wasn't for his money I would have never involved myself with a guy like him.

Just to clear my mind and get a break from being at Johnson's residence, the girls and I decided to shop at the mall again.

But only this time, Daisy offered to pay.

Ava was surprised since she or Chelsea normally paid for her things.

But Daisy said that she won some lottery ticket at seven eleven so she now had extra money for shopping.

I thought that was random since the odds of winning any lottery were little to none, but not wanting to ask further about it I agreed to go out with them.

After looking around, we finally found a clothing store we agreed to go to which was Pretty Little Thing.

"Hey, how do I look in this outfit?" I modeled walk in front of them, while we were trying on some outfits.

"Um, it's okay," Ava said.

"Is it that ba?" I asked.

"You look like a fruit loop," Chelsea said, honestly.

I gasped.

"I look good in anything," I checked myself out in the mirror and realized that she was right. This outfit was horrible, "this is ugly." I sighed.

"Told you so," Chelsea smirked.

I then walked back to the dressing room, changing back to my normal clothes.

Seconds later, I met with the girls so that Daisy could buy our stuff. I then thought to offer to buy our stuff since I could afford it too.

Since my personal nights were less with Donovan I wasn't paid as much as before, but I still had enough money to get me by comfortably.

"Hey Daisy, if you don't mind I can pay," I said, nicely and she shook her hand.

"No its fine, I won a lot of money and buying y'all is kindness from my heart," She smiled, sweetly and I nodded my head.

"Thank you," I replied.

"Anytime," She replied.

Soon our stuff was rung up by the cashier and Daisy paid for our things. When we exited the store, Chelsea spoke.

"What do you guys want to do after?" She asked us.

"We can get Chinese food and some bubble tea," Ava smiled and Daisy nodded her head in agreement.

"Both you and Daisy have an addiction to bubble tea," Chelsea looked between Daisy and Ava, making me laugh a bit.

"They're so good," They said in unison.

"Alright sounds good to me," I said, and we all headed towards the Chinese food court.

Once we got there, we settled at a table that was in a quiet area, I got in line and ordered for everyone after they told me what they wanted.

© 2020. All Rights Reserved 2020 Punkxst