Chapter 7:Spill The Tea Part 2

"I'm mean everyone around here knows it. He has the tendency to sleep around with his female employees he considers attractive. Even he slept with his personal assistant which rumor has it was only a one night stand. But come on I find that hard to believe since even after all the fucking around he does, he still has a wife. However, who am I to judge right?" She asked a rhetoric question, raising her hand nonchalantly.

Honestly, at the moment, she acted like what she had just said was something normal like two people discussing the weather while I gaped at her being shocked at learning all of this.

"Um yeah, but wait how do you know all of this?" I questioned since she was so informative.

Perhaps she worked her for a while, but to know a lot about our boss must have meant that she was good with gossip or had a great gossip source.

"Sweetie, I worked for more than three years and also I practically know things from the gossip source who is Chelsea. I mean she's another maid, who is so sweet and down to earth, so you'll love to will meet her too," She smiled.

"Oh nice," I faked a smile, sitting on the bed and sighed loudly. I seriously wished I met her before I fell into Donovan's trap.

I mean should I even still call him by his first name. It was then I knew our relationship had to be formal and not sensual, I thought.

"He tried to sleep with me, but I turned him down since I'm not into players plus he's my boss you know. But anyway, he does have a wife. I mean probably because of richness or love that she stays around but whatever. And trust me when I say that she is not innocent herself," She rolled her eyes at the thought.

"And he has a wife while still sleeping around?" I asked, naively.

Being told by him if he was single or not, would've helped me a lot to not give in to his advances.

But he surely was a player who played games and taught at women hearts. Sneaky bastard! I thought.

"Yup her name is Lola, but she is the last person you want to meet," She sat beside me on the bed.

"Is she really that bad?" I raised a brow.

"Yeah she's a snobby bitch, and very promiscuous but who cares. We maids are not around her often unless she sends us on an errand so it's no big deal. Besides I'm here for a more important purpose,"

"Well that's good to know and what dreams do you have?" I asked, curiously.

At this point, I no longer cared if my boss slept around with women nor had a wife because I will no more fall for his lies.

"I actually wanted to save enough money so that I can someday open up a bakery," She sighed, daydreaming a bit.

"Aww, that's nice. If I can I'll come there all of the time since I love sweets," I replied and she giggled.

"What about your dreams?" She asked.

"I honestly just wanted to save some money, but I have no idea on what I want to do yet," I sighed.

"Well I'm sure you'll figure it out," She patted me on my leg and I nodded my head, smiling.

"Hey, I realized we've been talking a bit, but I didn't tell you my name. I'm sorry for being rude, but I'm Ava," She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

"Nice meeting you Ava, I'm Mia and it's totally fine. I guess we just got good vibes from each other," I replied, shaking her hand back.

"Aww your name is so cute and yeah you're right. I'm sure we'll be good friends," She squealed, "anyway come on let me introduce you to the other maids," She responded before I got to ask her any more gossip questions about my boss.

I mean yeah I knew there was a high possibility that my handsome boss was a ladies man, but damn was I stupid to fall for his overused cheap lines. Not again! I thought.

© 2019. All Rights Reserved 2019 Punkxst