Chapter 1

Kaylee's POV

I trudged slowly to the luggage area and claimed my luggages. I was extremely tired and hungry. My flight from New York to Washington (state) had been delayed several times. I haven't been able to sleep peacefully because of a baby on board or an adult snoring loudly. I hate flying. I should be used to it from vacations and moving, but I'm not.

This is the first time, in years, I've travelled by plane.The first time was when I was around 13 and my dad was deployed to Texas. We moved from my childhood house in Bremerton,Washington to San Antonio, Texas. Five years later, I moved to New York for college. It was hard for my parents because I'm an only child and will always be their baby. It was hard for me too, because I felt so lonely during college, so I drowned myself in work, not like I had a choice.

When I graduated, my parents visited me and that was when they decided to retire and move back to Bremerton. Luckily,they got to move back to the same house. They've been urging me to move back to Washington--that's also one of the reasons I flew here--but I'm not sure. There are memories here in Washington I decided to leave back for a reason.

My thought was interrupted by muffled squealing and hollering of teenage girls. There was probably a guy celebrity around. I rolled my eyes, I just don't get how people can act like these because of a celebrity. I pushed the exit door and the frigid air slapped my face. The noise became clearer. I usually would watch people throw themselves to celebrities, but I was just too tired. I stopped next to a post to text my friend Isaiah that I was home and he should pick me up, but the noise became louder. I looked to my right and saw a tall, muscular guy running.

He looked a little familiar, I might've seen him on t.v.. He's probably the reason why the girls are screaming their butts off. I don't see any girls though. Before I realized what was happening I was coerced right behind the post. The man wrapped his right arm around me and used his free hand to cover my mouth. I tried to squirm my way out of his grasp, but he was too strong. I was face to face with him but he was a lot taller than me so I had to look up to see his face. He caught his breath before looking down.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. Just stay still until they pass by," He demanded.

For some unknown reason, I stayed still. The girls ran past us still yelling his name, but I didn't quite catch what it was.

Nathan's POV

I got out of the plane from California and walked to the luggage area. I forgot I left my sunglasses on the plane and I wasn't in any disguises. A girl holding up a poster with my name came out of nowhere and yelled my name for everyone at the airport to hear. Then,a bunch of girls with cameras and phone came running towards me. I bolted away from them.

I ran outside and spotted a post I could hide behind at, but there was a girl blocking me. She was texting someone then she looked up. She seems familiar. Anyways, I didn't have time to come up with another plan because I was running out of breath, so I forced her behind the post with me. I wrapped my arm around her and covered her mouth so she wouldn't scream. She tried to wiggle her way out of my grasp, but she failed. I caught my breath before looking down. She looked really worried.

"Don't worry I won't hurt you. Just stay still until they pass by," I whispered.

She stayed still. The girls ran screaming past us without a clue. I was about to loosen my grip when the petite girl bit my hand.

"Ow! What was that for?" I cried.

"For what you just did. Who are you anyways? Why did you have to drag me into this? W-" I cut her off.

"Look I'm sorry for hiding you, but you didn't have to bite me and you seriously don't know me?"

"No, why would I ask if I knew?"