Chapter 165.1

Two days later, at the investigation office.

Qin Guodong took out a plastic bag with the Golden Crow Wheel's chip inside and handed it over to Zhou Sheng. Zhou Sheng accepted it.

"I have to go back to take over Ren Chong's mess." Qin Guodong said, "The special investigation team hasn't been dissolved yet, so someone has to look after it."

Zhou Sheng took the chip and handed it to Ou Qihang. Ou Qihang was overwhelmed by the honour. "You're really lending it to me?"

"Yu Hao promised you ah." Zhou Sheng said, "Which means I promised you too. It's no big deal to lend it to you for a year to play with."

Yu Hao said, "If the CPU doesn't have any energy, it probably won't be able to start up again."

Ou Qihang studied the wires in the bag, saying, "Un, I'll give it a try ba."

Zhou Sheng said, "Don't take it to your school's laboratory ah."

"Of course." Ou Qihang said, "I'm only going to study it at home, I won't tell anyone about it."

One month later, at the newspaper office.

Zhou Sheng rode a shared bicycle and arrived outside newspaper office in the evening, then went in to look for Yu Hao. Situ Ye, while holding an ocarina, was teaching Chen Yekai, Ou Qihang, Fu Liqun, and Lin Ze how to play it.

"Yo, everyone's here?" Zhou Sheng said in surprise, "Why are you guys suddenly learning this?"

Yu Hao was writing his manuscript, and he was about to blow up. He was still going all 'ahhhhhh I'm never going to finish this', while Situ Ye said with a smile, "Just playing for fun."

"What're you guys learning?" Zhou Sheng took one as well, "Let me play too? Wifey, there's no rush, you can write first."

"《Silent Memories》" Ou Qihang said sternly, "Douyin's divine melody."

Zhou Sheng's mouth twitched. Situ Ye continued, "You don't need to learn it."

Yu Hao glanced at Zhou Sheng, and Zhou Sheng felt even more baffled.

Two months later, Sanjia Hospital.

Everyone was holding bouquets and fruit baskets as they rushed into Huang Ting's hospital ward.

"Why are you all dressed so formally..." Huang Ting glanced at them, but everyone just treated him like air and rushed straight to the other hospital bed where the bone marrow donor lay.

"Thank you!" Chen Yekai was even shedding tears. He went to shake the donor's hand. It was Yu Hao's first time seeing Chen Yekai cry like this, and he couldn't help but want to cry too.

"Thank you, Dage." Zhou Sheng said to that man.

"You're welcome, you're welcome." The donor said.

"Thank you for saving our brother!" Fu Liqun said, "If you have any instructions for us in the future, feel free to let us know!"

Huang Ting, "......"

Huang Ting just lay idly in bed and looked at the ceiling.

Six months later, Beijing Airport.

"I'm going ah." Fu Liqun sadly bid farewell to his friends at the airport.

Zhou Sheng said, "Don't weep so much, ai, we'll go to Germany during the National Day holidays to find you. We'll meet again in a few months."

"Okay!" Fu Liqun said, "Young Master, Young Madam, I..."

Yu Hao smiled as he embraced Fu Liqun. Chen Yekai and Huang Ting hugged Fu Liqun as well in turn.