Chapter 151.1

Zhou Sheng came back from his business trip. Yu Hao told him what had happened, while Zhou Sheng listened quietly as he sat at the dining table and sorted out the investigation materials at hand. He didn't express any opinions the whole time. Fu Liqun left to sign up for his class. When he heard about Huang Ting's situation, Zhou Sheng put down the materials in his hands and glanced at Yu Hao.

"That's it." Yu Hao said.

"He didn't make you keep it a secret from me?" Zhou Sheng asked.

"Would that be of any use?" Yu Hao asked instead, "I would've said it if I wanted to, and I wouldn't if I didn't want to. But he didn't want me to tell you."

Zhou Sheng said, "According to his understanding, the Golden Crow Wheel is already in his hands. It's not like I'll eat him up."

"That's how it's supposed to be." Yu Hao said, "But what if you can activate it at a distance? Then wouldn't they all be doomed? What sickness do you think he's suffering from?"

Zhou Sheng was still thinking. He narrowed his eyes and shook his head. Yu Hao continued, "I need you to accompany me in an experiment, Zhou Sheng."

Zhou Sheng answered, "Yu Hao, you've never used the Golden Crow Wheel before, right?"

Yu Hao was baffled. "Of course not. I can't use it. Why?"

"They must have some sort of force that can monitor the Golden Crow Wheel." Zhou Sheng said.

"What?" Yu Hao uttered in disbelief.

"Have you forgotten about my dragon?" Zhou Sheng asked, "That day in Loulan."

Yu Hao abruptly recalled — Zhou Sheng's dragon did flicker several times for a brief period, but that problem never occurred in the South.

"The flickering of your dragon was due to their interference?" Yu Hao asked, his brows furrowing deeply.

Zhou Sheng didn't answer and instead asked, "What do you want to do in the dream?"

"Verify one thing." Yu Hao turned his laptop around and clicked on the document he downloaded a few days ago to show Zhou Sheng. Zhou Sheng pressed the touchpad and scrolled down, seriously reading the information that Yu Hao had gathered. Yu Hao said, "If my guess isn't wrong, we may be able to..."

"Let me think about it." Zhou Sheng answered.

After half an hour of silence, Yu Hao took his laptop and began writing his graduation thesis. Zhou Sheng said nothing more. He got up to prepare dinner, and Yu Hao asked, "How's the investigation going?"

"Un." Zhou Sheng said, "It's okay, I have clues too."

Yu Hao asked, "What clues?"

Zhou Sheng didn't reply. Yu Hao said, "Okay, I won't ask anymore."

Today's atmosphere was a little strange. Fu Liqun came back, and after greeting Zhou Sheng, the three of them acted just like how they used to when they lived together. After dinner, Zhou Sheng watched a show for a while, Fu Liqun started reading his German materials, while Yu Hao wrote his graduation thesis and arranged to meet with Chen Yekai next week. It was not until late at night when Zhou Sheng tied the Golden Crow Wheel onto his wrist and pressed it against the back of Yu Hao's hand.

"Wait." Yu Hao said, "Isn't it being monitored?"

"It's okay." Zhou Sheng said nonchalantly, "Come, make bold assumptions and verify carefully. Good night."

Within the confinement of the prison cell, two doctors were taking Huang Ting's blood pressure. Zhao Liang knocked on the door and went in.

"How is it?" Zhao Liang asked.