Chapter 161.1

Hanging Gardens Dreamscape.

Yu Hao, Chen Yekai, Huang Ting, Ou Qihang, and Fu Liqun stood on the platform.

"Then, I'll have to trouble you." Yu Hao said.

Huang Ting nodded. "All right, wake me up ba."

Chen Yekai put one hand on Huang Ting's shoulder and said, "You must be careful, brother."

Yu Hao drew a circle in the air; the moonlight shone down, and traces of a silver Golden Crow Wheel lit up. A flash spread across the entire dreamscape, amidst which his voice could be heard, "Good night."

Everyone was ejected from Huang Ting's dream.

Chen Yekai, Ou Qihang, and Fu Liqun opened their eyes almost at the same time. The car was still on the road.

"Yu Hao?" Fu Liqun shook Yu Hao, but Yu Hao didn't wake up. Ou Qihang got up from the back seat and observed Yu Hao; Yu Hao breathed evenly — he was still in a dream.

Chen Yekai said, "He's still searching for a way to enter Zhou Sheng's dream...Where are we?"

The colleague who was driving said, "We'll arrive outside the enemy's base in 20 minutes."

Xiao Jian's voice travelled over from a walkie-talkie, "How's the situation on your side?"

Chen Yekai said, "We're awake. We've contacted Huang Ting. Yu Hao's still doing his best, hopefully it'll work out."

Xiao Jian said, "Take a short rest. We might need to forcefully breakthrough later. You guys mustn't try to be heroes then."

"I'm still dizzy." Ou Qihang responded.

"It's the effects of the drug." Chen Yekai drank some water and looked at his watch — 3 AM. He rolled down the window, and the cold wind outside assaulted his face. The dark clouds in the sky gradually retreated, revealing a full moon.

Huang Ting woke up on the sickbed; there were two rooms in the ward, and one was empty. Only one nurse was on duty beyond the screen. The monitoring devices were all active.

Huang Ting endured the discomfort of his coughs and pulled out the cannula from his arm. He looked up at the infusion bag, got up, and noticed that the freezer had tranquilizers. He opened one box and drew out the drug with a syringe from the shelf.

A nurse on duty heard sounds from inside, and craned his head out to look around. However, a hand suddenly reached out from behind him and covered his mouth, and a needle was stabbed into his neck. Dozens of seconds later, he collapsed to the ground bonelessly. Huang Ting patiently prepared a number of syringes, put on a cap and a mask, changed into a medical gown, took the nurse's ID, and pushed a cart as he left.

"What's wrong?" A guard heading to the hall passage asked.

"Delivering medications."

The guard picked up his walkie-talkie and notified the security guard in the hall. Huang Ting had already prepared a syringe in his hand, and he was just about to stab the other party when he was actually allowed to pass.

Huang Ting went to the elevator, pressed a button, and went down. At this moment, all medical staff and researchers were gathered in the hall, staring anxiously at the scene in front of the computer set up. But Huang Ting didn't stay in the hall. After leaving the cart behind, he turned around and left.

The motorcar stopped outside the abandoned factory. Nearly twenty people got out of the cars and retrieved weapons from the trunks. Qin Guodong personally oversaw the operation; he looked into the distance with infrared binoculars. Ou Qihang went over quickly. Amidst the cold winds, Xiao Jian held a display screen and tapped on the map of the surroundings.